JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Democrats? They'll vote for it. That's where they get their money from: gun control organizations. They don't give a damn about our opinions on it.
They won't at the cost of losing the state, they'll wait until things are more in their favor. As it stands, they are running the risk is losing the majority next election and that's too big a risk for them.

They won't at the cost of losing the state, they'll wait until things are more in their favor. As it stands, they are running the risk is losing the majority next election and that's too big a risk for them.
They won't loose the next election.. Like most races it'll be close but surprise surprise.. they win..

Wonder how that happens .

If that's the hill they want to die on than that's on them.
LMAO, they're not gonna die on this issue and they're not going to lose the next elections either. If that was even remotely a possibility, then M114 never would have made it to the ballot in the first place.

Their voters will support them on this. They hate you and us. They see guns as tools of "fascists" and "white supremacists". And they are not interested in what we have to say about it. And even worse: they outnumber us by a significant margin. The Democrats aren't losing a thing. Portland and Eugene would have to go completely apocalyptic due specifically to Democrat policy and Progressive ideology in order for that to even be remotely possible. And while things are bad there they are not even close to being apocalyptic yet. Such a demise will be slow, and that leaves plenty of time for their young radical voters, soccer moms, and the media to blame Republicans for it and ignore the decay that surrounds them. Which is exactly what will happen, just like is happening in California and Seattle.

This is a one-party state. Nothing is going to change, they aren't going anywhere, and it's only going to get worse. Anyone thinking otherwise is fooling themselves.

We're going to have a lengthy gridlock then. I predict that every republican will be replaced by an equally motivated individual who's going to represent their constituents. Until they figure out how to eliminate the quorum, there will be gridlock.

We're going to have a lengthy gridlock then. I predict that every republican will be replaced by an equally motivated individual who's going to represent their constituents. Until they figure out how to eliminate the quorum, there will be gridlock.
When their constituents are pretty much the ones who voted against Measure 114 (less than 1% difference between yes and no votes officially, Statewide); what do you mean "represent"... as far as I can see, they are representing the ones that the Ruling Party have all but said "F...OFF, we know better than you! Bend the knee, let us do what we want!"

When their constituents are pretty much the ones who voted against Measure 114 (less than 1% difference between yes and no votes officially, Statewide); what do you mean "represent"... as far as I can see, they are representing the ones that the Ruling Party have all but said "F...OFF, we know better than you! Bend the knee, let us do what we want!"
I didn't make myself clear enough. Those 11 senators are representing their constituents PERFECTLY by blocking the bills they are.

Are you in Boquist's district? If Boquist is out, the only one I know that I would trust is Mike Nearman.

I'll just add, pushing me only makes me push back harder. In "normal" times I wouldn't be voting for someone like Mike Nearman, but now I'm a huge advocate. He's what these times need.

This parallels what measure 114 did for me. I had historically considered maybe buying a modern sporting rifle. I don't know for sure that I would have ever done it. But push me and now I've gone out and bought one, plus a bunch of magazines including drums. Their goal of reducing the number of those in Oregon pushed me into making sure I did get one for myself.

Obama was the best gun salesman, ever.

I wonder when they'll figure this out?
Reagan made a lot of people rich with the closing of MG registry and the post 86 MG restrictions. GH Bush got a lot of people richer by increasing demand for pre-import ban AKs and other semis. Clinton made people richer via AWB 1.0 by causing pre ban ARs and AKs to shoot up in prices, as well as making ban-era ARs expensive. GW Bush got ARs to become popular and relatively affordable, including kits. Obama was responsible for ammo and AR panic buys. Trump made a lot of poor people gun owners by causing gun prices to drop. Biden is just the latest in making people richer/ guns more valuable :rolleyes:

Gun sales after Obama. Note that 2004 was end of AR and mag ban so lots of pent up demand after that.
3DD35F70-AE60-4295-95D5-1215A2280C4E.jpeg

Democrat politicians make the greatest gun salespeople…

Ever….

:s0140:

Obama was the best gun salesman, ever.

I wonder when they'll figure this out?
They Drive gun sales, however their intent has always been the same, Disarm America so they can then do things we would shoot them for!

I like Colion, though I find he tends to over do his videos with lots of sensationalist rhetoric to the sheeple, but he is solid, and has lots of good stuff to share despite it all!

Obummer would have taken everything if he could have figured a way around that damn pesky constitution of ours, remember, he had his pen and a phone, and he sure tried his best, but he was blocked at most every turn! Still, he weaponized the fed government against us like no other in history, and were just getting started with Bidens additions! Who really runs this country???

Reagan made a lot of people rich with the closing of MG registry and the post 86 MG restrictions. GH Bush got a lot of people richer by increasing demand for pre-import ban AKs and other semis. Clinton made people richer via AWB 1.0 by causing pre ban ARs and AKs to shoot up in prices, as well as making ban-era ARs expensive. GW Bush got ARs to become popular and relatively affordable, including kits. Obama was responsible for ammo and AR panic buys. Trump made a lot of poor people gun owners by causing gun prices to drop. Biden is just the latest in making people richer/ guns more valuable :rolleyes:
Proof of the law of supply & demand

Gun sales after Obama. Note that 2004 was end of AR and mag ban so lots of pent up demand after that.
View attachment 1429996
that also coincides with sandy hook. Remember when remington et all were going bankrupt, gov was pushing for another AWB and then all the sudden everyone you knew had an ar15 after a mass shooting? It was like night and day where i was in the deep South during that era. The gov wanted to decrease the number of guns, particularly "scary" black guns, only for them to learn panic is a hell of a drug and now we're swimming in ar15s like Scrooge McDuck in his money vault.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top