JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't care, I see him I'm blasting him for the proof. Besides I want to know for sure if he is a critter or an android like on The Six Million Dollar Man
3unvos.jpg

Been trying for forty or so years to believe in this dang sasquatch, at this point, I need to see some actual evidence. A body would be a great start.

at this point, I need to see some actual evidence. A body would be a great start.
Yep - and preferably opened up so I can see its innards and skeletal structure.

And I might accept a good long look at a living one - long enough to where I can observe its habits, hear it, see how it acts and what it does to prove it is NOT some guy in an ape suit - and it would have to be far enough into the woods and away from populated areas to eliminate a faker.

Last Edited:
Yep - and preferably opened up so I can see its innards and skeletal structure.

And I might accept a good long look at a living one - long enough to where I can observe its habits, hear it, see how it acts and what it does to prove it is NOT some guy in an ape suit - and it would have to be far enough into the woods and away from populated areas to eliminate a faker.
Why don't you just ask your friendly local government letter agency to provide you with all the information you seek? Maybe a FOI request will help. Or maybe not.

You'll get a Fauci response if they do have anything. We have what you're after but here is a word salad instead. :rolleyes:
Yeah, that was my point. You're not going to get anything remotely resembling the truth from the Man. Any real information is being suppressed, you know, for the good of the people.

Yeah... considering that the PNW rainforests and the humid Gulf Coast swamplands both are where most sightings seem to be... of not just "big foot" but also "skunk ape"... these areas just are awful for preserving bones and animal carcasses.

Yeah... considering that the PNW rainforests and the humid Gulf Coast swamplands both are where most sightings seem to be... of not just "big foot" but also "skunk ape"... these areas just are awful for preserving bones and animal carcasses.
Yeah but I can't help but expect that after all the centuries we've been here we would have found at least some bones if not a carcass. We've found bones from stuff that hasn't been here in millennia.

Yeah but I can't help but expect that after all the centuries we've been here we would have found at least some bones if not a carcass. We've found bones from stuff that hasn't been here in millennia.
Right. Like I said before....we have yet to find fossils/subfossils or evidence of native nonhuman primates of any size in the North America continent.

Plenty of skeletons have been unearthed during the process of turning woodlands into farmland. Look into the Ohio mound stories. Lots of reports in local newspapers during that time (mid 1800's). Then the Smithsonian buys the remains and they were never seen again.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top