JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wrong. They have been found and then "buried" again.

Do you have evidence of this? Or just hearsay?

Lots of speculation and stories but no real evidence.

Never forget what Carl Sagen said:

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
The aliens told me so. Or was it Elvis? I've been probed so many times I can't keep all of my repressed memories straight anymore.

Wrong. They have been found and then "buried" again.

Do you have evidence of this? Or just hearsay?

Lots of speculation and stories but no real evidence.

Never forget what Carl Sagen said:

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
☝️☝️☝️☝️ as this guy asks......

Again, what actual documentation is there, that is peer reviewed, and accepted? You say "they have been found and are "buried" again". I only said, as far as I know, no native nonhuman primate fossils/subfossils of any size have been found . Surely if paleontologists and biologists have found evidence of monkeys and apes native to the North Americas, we would know about them. The fact remains... is that while South American nonhuman primates are known to exist, the same cannot be said for North American species, again as far as we know. This also seems to blow a hole in the assertions of the Great Southern Migration of mammalian species during the last Ice Age or previous to the last Ice Age.

☝️☝️☝️☝️ as this guy asks......

Again, what actual documentation is there, that is peer reviewed, and accepted? You say "they have been found and are "buried" again". I only said, as far as I know, no native nonhuman primate fossils/subfossils of any size have been found . Surely if paleontologists and biologists have found evidence of monkeys and apes native to the North Americas, we would know about them. The fact remains... is that while South American nonhuman primates are known to exist, the same cannot be said for North American species, again as far as we know. This also seems to blow a hole in the assertions of the Great Southern Migration of mammalian species during the last Ice Age or previous to the last Ice Age.
Not to mention these hoaxes swallowed hook, line and sinker by many a true believer

And this is why I don't engage naysayers - "Give me proof". Do your own bubbleguming research. I've already stated that reports with pictures were published in local newspapers of the era. Unless you believe that those were photo-shopped as well, in the 19th century!

And this is why I don't engage naysayers - "Give me proof". Do your own bubbleguming research. I've already stated that reports with pictures were published in local newspapers of the era. Unless you believe that those were photo-shopped as well, in the 19th century!
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm convinced now. :rolleyes:

You want me to believe you, show me proof. You want me not to, tell me I have to go prove it for you.

I got the same response from people claiming Biden would be removed from office and Trump would be re-instated. When challenging them for proof of "their" commentary, the response was always "do your research"....a phrase that appears to be quite trendy on the interwebs nowadays.

Not to mention these hoaxes swallowed hook, line and sinker by many a true believer
Who said anything about giants? But then again, the North American skeletons were larger than the common size of people inhabiting the continent. There are micro fiche records of the "purported hoaxes " in the papers of the era.

Do your own bubbleguming research.
This is an easy way out.

Most people who are interested in things like this (as I am - and I am aware of the Ohio mounds) are aware of how to 'research' things but I do NOT recall anything with regard to the Ohio Mounds that relate to any non native, nonhuman primate fossils being found.

Therefore if YOU have any links or additional information please post it - and don't just state 'do your own research' and then run off. I have dealt with the same response from highly religious zealots who make claims and when I asked for more info told me to 'Do your own research' Yea, OK.......

Who said anything about giants? But then again, the North American skeletons were larger than the common size of people inhabiting the continent. There are micro fiche records of the "purported hoaxes " in the papers of the era.
Pro tip: This thread is not about you and/or everything you have posted.

Up until about 56 million years ago there were indeed primates in North America continent. They went extinct at that time, well before humans... well before Neanderthals.

So here's one of many reports of fossil nonhuman primates but they seem to all.indicate that they went extinct millions of years before humans, whether H. Sapiens or H. Erectus set foot upon this continent.

Also, hoaxes existed in the 18th, 19th century. This is not new.
Techniques exists to create skeletons of large humanoids exist, usually using plaster, clay, wood, ivory... sometimes bones of other animals (horse or large boar ribcages for example) .

Photographs can be manipulated manually, optical illusions used such as this famous example
ames room.jpg Amesroom1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads