JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
for those of you who do not live in Washington or Oregon, Joe Biden had the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) list the animal we call Sasquatch ( Gigantopithecus canadensisan) an endangered species on all BLM managed land in Oregon and Washington in April of this year
Several Washington counties had already recognized the existence of such a creature and listed it as protected under county regulations
all First Nation tribes have recognized this for centuries, but it was not officially listed by the US government until this year

if you don't live in the Western Cascades of the NW, you probably don't understand

I saw Sasquatch once, it was 1967 while trail making for the forest service near Ollallie Lake. He was standing upright about 400 yards away with both hands up like it was a hold up and it and his arms waving back and fourth at us like it wanted our help.
all of a sudden it went down and did not rise again. Assuming it had run away, we went over to the spot to see if it had left any foot prints only to find it was a eight foot tree with arm like branches that a bear had just up rooted to get at the termites. the bear took off like a bat out of , well, you know!
Still, it made for fun camp fire talk.

I'm sure the other BLM has plenty of state given assets. Wouldn't surprise me to hear hunting Bigfoot on their land is racist

for those of you who do not live in Washington or Oregon, Joe Biden had the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) list the animal we call Sasquatch ( Gigantopithecus canadensisan) an endangered species on all BLM managed land in Oregon and Washington in April of this year
Several Washington counties had already recognized the existence of such a creature and listed it as protected under county regulations
all First Nation tribes have recognized this for centuries, but it was not officially listed by the US government until this year

if you don't live in the Western Cascades of the NW, you probably don't understand
I though Michelle was already protected :s0053:

I know this thread is a "silly thread", but seriously (I know Stomper being serious? Riiiiiiiiiigggghhhht)

Assuming they're real, I wouldn't wantonly shoot one (or attempt to harm one) unless it was a matter of self-defense, just like I don't go around shooting at everything that moves (except Starlings, they SUCK!) unless it's for the meat, or (as before) self-defense, if needed.

Concerning critters, I ascribe to the "you shoot it, you eat it" ethos… unless it's to put a sick or mortally injured critter out of it's misery. (except Starlings, they SUCK!)

;)

I know this thread is a "silly thread", but seriously (I know Stomper being serious? Riiiiiiiiiigggghhhht)

Assuming they're real, I wouldn't wantonly shoot one (or attempt to harm one) unless it was a matter of self-defense, just like I don't go around shooting at everything that moves (except Starlings, they SUCK!) unless it's for the meat, or (as before) self-defense, if needed.

Concerning critters, I ascribe to the "you shoot it, you eat it" ethos… unless it's to put a sick or fatally injured critter out of it's misery. (except Starlings, they SUCK!)

;)
Starlings do indeed suck. They eat alot of lead pellets around here though.

They are the devil's flying rat-viper that do nothing other than terrorize and spread misery amongst the animal kingdom.
Not to digress, but that is true. They drag dove, robin and sparrow chicks out of their nests and drop them on the ground to die. Plus they eat my chicken feed...bastages.

They are the devil's flying rat-viper that do nothing other than terrorize and spread misery amongst the animal kingdom.
That, and.....
If I were free to do as I pleased I would shoot robins in the early morning when they are up in the trees yelling! G_D robins!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top