JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yesterday, I heard about this group in Spain dedicated to preserving and restoring the place where The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly was filmed. There are die hard Spaghetti Western fans in Spain and this group is unearthing old prop tombstones and putting them back in place so that it looks like it did in 1966 when Tuco ran through the Sad Hill Cemetary looking for the grave with the gold in it.

Here is the link to this great little group of oddball fans of an American Western filmed in Spain by an Italian director: Asociación Cultural SAD HILL Cultural Association

One of my all time favorite films, ever. I've lost track of how many times I've watched it, and I've even passed the torch on to my teenage boys, who also loved it. "Such ingratitude after all the time I've saved your life.", "if you save your breath, I feel that a man like you can manage it.".

For the eagle eyed amongst us (or the gun obsessed) we chuckle (at least I do) at Lee Van Cleef's character Angel Eyes and his 1861 Colt Army cap and ball revolver (with caps clearly visible on the nipples of the cylinder) in a gun belt with cartridges on it.
Why? It's a mystery.

Before anyone says anything: the film was set during the Civil War but cartridge conversion kits for the Navy 1851/Army 1861 didnt become available until April of 1869.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top