JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For about the last year or so I've been going to a chiropractor in Tualatin. Seemed ok and the LMT in the office was good too.

Then a month or so ago that chiro was "out of office" indefinitely and his partner took over my treatments. He wasn't very good, especially with my neck. But the LMT was still good. Then the LMT left and was replaced by another that was good.

Today I went in for my bi-monthly appt. (had a confirmation SMS text yesterday) and the clinic was closed with a notice that it was closed until further notice.

So now I am looking for a good chiro on the westside with a good LMT. I think I will try the one in Newberg as that is close, but would still like recommendations of others.

TIA

I wish I could recommend one to you.
I want to find one that will do that "ring-a-ding", where they pull on you and every vertebrae
from your neck to your pelvis releases from years of compression.

I wish I could recommend one to you.
I want to find one that will do that "ring-a-ding", where they pull on you and every vertebrae
from your neck to your pelvis releases from years of compression.
You might consider an inversion table - I have one and I can sometimes get a release in my lower back and sometimes up a little. The good ones are only about $200-$300, but they do put a lot of tension on your ankles so I use 8" boots to help. They don't help my neck unfortunately.

My uncle used to do a release on my dad - suspend him from his chest with his arms crossed and then drop him a bit. Not sure how much he got.

When I worked for Daimler at Montgomery Park there was a chiro in the first floor of the building who was pretty decent and had a good LMT for a while (she got pregnant and quit). For a number of years I was able to take an hour off from work walk downstairs, get my massage and then the chiro would apply the TENS for 10 minutes, then do the adjustments. He would usually get everything needed, as needed. But I am not going to drive all the way into Portland for that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top