JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oooh! He is part of a counter-movement toward authentic experience. Tres chic. Just like all the teeny bopper buying vinyl records. I wonder how tight his man-bun is pulled.
Tried to grow one out, couldn't get passed the awkward length so I cut it short again. Was planning on a decent bun. Would have wore it proudly at the range. Was considering pink and or neon green once it was the right length.

The newest album I bought was quite nice.

Hell yeah! Everything!

The newest album I bought was quite nice.
This ^ reminds me. I know you hate coming in to the sewer of potland, but the music store "Music Millennium" may have some of the vinyl records you were looking for. It is a cool place.

Hell yeah! Everything!

This ^ reminds me. I know you hate coming in to the sewer of potland, but the music store "Music Millennium" may have some of the vinyl records you were looking for. It is a cool place.
At least they got the name right. Being that millennials is almost in the name.

At least they got the name right. Being that millennials is almost in the name.
Have you been there? Been awhile for me, since I've graduated to the 'Talk Radio" generation, but the place was kind of like an old time "Head Shop"

Have you been there? Been awhile for me, since I've graduated to the 'Talk Radio" generation, but the place was kind of like an old time "Head Shop"
It's been a minute, but yes I've been there. We used to enjoy DT Potland. Now it terrifies me! Might be the "parent" part.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top