JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Russian flag does not fly over Mariupol. Someone may want to let the TikTok Kadyrovs in on the fact that Mariupol sits on the other side of the Kalmius river.

I'm not exactly sure how you're looking at that map and coming to the conclusion that "Almost everything East of the Dneiper is in Russian hands". The Russians haven't even been able to expand to the administrative borders of the Donbas and Luhansk regions. The Russians have control over one (major)city Kherson, and UKR forces have recently been making inroads in the region with counter-attacks, and regaining territory.

The Russians are facing a severe resupply conundrum. They never planned for the invasion to have stretched on for as long as it has. Numerous equipment resupply trucks and fuel tankers have been destroyed, leaving the Russians limited in how far they're able to advance without being completely cut-off.

As for equipment...

The Ukrainians actually have more tanks than they started the conflict with. They've lost approx. 74 and have captured at least 117 = Net sum gain.

If Russia is so stocked, why are they begging China for equipment? Russia is already having to pull reserves from Georgia to Syria to Tajikistan, and their mediation of the Azerbaijan conflict; risking vulnerabilities in those regions that they are trying to assert control over.

It is you my friend that needs to step away from 'dubious sources' that are feeding into your confirmation bias.
Not sure what the Kalmius has to do with what I was saying... But if you look at the map... The red lines arw Russian gains... The large body of water in the middle is the Dnieper...

IMG_20220327_091250_775.jpg

A majority of territory east of the river is shaded in red... Indicating Russian control. Its not my opinion. Its not from RT.
Map put out by French gov... So not exactly a pro-Russian source.

In the end, it speaks for itself. When thatbl red area recedes I'll buy the stories of Russian failure.

As I said before, if Russia is failing so badly and taking such heavy losses. How are they holding that territory (as of 3/25)?

All sides are full of bubblegum... Exaggerating enemy misfortune and boosting their own performance.

Unless you can debunk the map and show that Russia isnt holding this territory... I can't believe anything different.

A majority of territory east of the river is shaded in red... Indicating Russian control.
No, it shows how far the Russians have advanced, it in no way indicates that the Russians actually control that area

Just found this random dudes take on things

No, it shows how far the Russians have advanced, it in no way indicates that the Russians actually control that area

Just found this random dudes take on things

Agreed, they don't actually hold very much, they are just "There" causing trouble! They don't have the numbers to make anything that large stick or to keep it!

Vasily Zaitsev(Best known today in the West from "Enemy of the Gates") was credited with dispatching 250+ enemy soldiers utilizing an M1891in WWII.
Though there's a bit of a caveat to that, not all mosin nagants were selected to be used by a sniper. Most of them were capable, but only the ones selected to get a scope were truly capable.

Not sure what the Kalmius has to do with what I was saying... But if you look at the map... The red lines arw Russian gains... The large body of water in the middle is the Dnieper...

View attachment 1165114

A majority of territory east of the river is shaded in red... Indicating Russian control. Its not my opinion. Its not from RT.

In the end, it speaks for itself. When thatbl red area recedes I'll buy the stories of Russian failure.

As I said before, if Russia is failing so badly and taking such heavy losses. How are they holding that territory (as of 3/25)?

All sides are full of bubblegum... Exaggerating enemy misfortune and boosting their own performance.

Unless you can debunk the map and show that Russia isnt holding this territory... I can't believe anything different.
"Gained territory". Lol. More like surrounded and dying at a rapid rate territory.

View attachment 1165114

You stated that: "the Russian flag is flying over Mariupol".

I presume that you base that off of the claims of the Chechen Kadyrov squad having placed a flag on an administration building in an outlying neighborhood that is separated by a large industrial zone lying across the river from Central Mariupol.

The majority of Mariupol lies West of the river.

Here is a map showing the current areas of control as of 3-27.
1648443984261.png

The reality is that Mariupol IS completely surrounded, cut-off and under siege. Barring the limited chance of a significant breakthrough of UKR forces near term, It's a foregone conclusion that the city will eventually be forced to succumb, if/when the Russians decide to expend the force to do so.

Even the UKR government has conceded this reality. They notified the remaining UKR forces that they were permitted to withdraw from the city if they could, but the fighters there refused. They would rather face certain death, than surrender. That is exemplary of the will of the UKR forces in its entirety. That is why Russia will never achieve a "win" in Ukraine.

It's well understood that Ukraine is hugely outmanned and outgunned in this conflict. Despite the heavily disproportionate numbers, UKR forces have managed delivering tremendous losses to their enemy. It's my understanding that in addition to significant troop and equipment losses, seven Russian Generals have already been KIA.

To put that into perspective... One U.S. general was KIA for the entire duration of Operation Enduring Freedom. In Vietnam (a conflict with much higher casualties) -- the Russians have already lost 1/2 the generals KIA in 1 month as U.S. forces had in a decade of fighting in SE Asia.

That is a jaw-dropping # for a force that thought they were going to roll in to Kyiv, and be sitting in Zelensky's chair with ease in a couple of weeks -- much like how coalition forces were smoking cigars in Saddam's palace.

As for an entire theater map, these two below show a more detailed picture of what the actual lay of the land is as of 3-27.
1648444476742.png

The Yellow lines indicate recent UKR counter attack directions and areas where Russian forces have been pushed back.
1648444343777.jpeg

Southern Front Map

RU control/supply between Crimea and Kherson appears degraded.
UA forces expanding ops East+Southeast of Kherson.
RU resumed control/resupply east of Mariupol, but still having trouble consolidating gains on Eastern approach.

1648445211341.png

The reality is that Mariupol IS completely surrounded, cut-off and under siege. Barring the limited chance of a significant breakthrough of UKR forces near term, It's a foregone conclusion that the city will eventually be forced to succumb, if/when the Russians decide to expend the force to do so.

Even the UKR government has conceded this reality. They notified the remaining UKR forces that they were permitted to withdraw from the city if they could, but the fighters there refused. They would rather face certain death, than surrender.
This is what I was talking about. My flag comment was a generality. Was unaware of the Chchen stunt

The city is lost, Zelensky offeres to surrender it basically.

Reading today that Azov's base was taken, but many of them fled rather than fight to the last man...... So maybe the fight will continue?

Eithet way, as you stated, its a done deal.

"Exemplary will of Ukrainian forces"

"Freedom & democracy"

Just the kind of place every American can feel good about sending their sons & daughters to go fight and die for

The first link story was only 8 minutes old when I clicked on it and does nothing to confirm that it is real. Also I wonder if Abu Ghraib rings any bells for you?

The 2nd link really misses and misrepresents a bunch of the actual story, but seeing as you linked to a Telegraph page I'm unsurprised

The first link story was only 8 minutes old when I clicked on it and does nothing to confirm that it is real. Also I wonder if Abu Ghraib rings any bells for you?

The 2nd link really misses and misrepresents a bunch of the actual story, but seeing as you linked to a Telegraph page I'm unsurprised
"Does nothing to confirm its real?"

BBC verified the location, weather matched that in the video for the time, linguistics experts agreed that accents were authentic... Two truma surgeons "See nothing to indicate its fake"
All western sources... Did you even read it?

Again, second link is not from the Telegraph. Did you even look at it?
Or is the idea that Ukraine isnt a bright shining democracy too much for you?
Literally wanting to ban a hundreds of years old church, which over 50% of Ukrainians identify with, because of its association with Russian Orthodox church?
As your dear leader would say, come on man!

The whole video

Speaking of "Snipers". Yeah....gotta love how they pronounce the word.

Aloha, Mark
Hahaha... The Sinnipeer!

I thought the story was fake, like,the Ghost of Kiev.

But after watching that, I still think its fake😂

Serbian nun turned drug trafficker becomes expert marksman & sinnipeer for Putin, on the run from Ukraine for 8yrs?

Whens the movie come out?

"Does nothing to confirm its real?"

BBC verified the location, weather matched that in the video for the time, linguistics experts agreed that accents were authentic... Two truma surgeons "See nothing to indicate its fake"
All western sources... Did you even read it?

Again, second link is not from the Telegraph. Did you even look at it?
Or is the idea that Ukraine isnt a bright shining democracy too much for you?
Literally wanting to ban a hundreds of years old church, which over 50% of Ukrainians identify with, because of its association with Russian Orthodox church?
As your dear leader would say, come on man!
In reverse order: Mia Culpa, Telegram , NOT Telegraph, that was an auto miscorrect typo that I missed, but my core point that that is an unreliable and biased news source stands and yes, I did read it and it does not want to ban "a hundreds of years old church" it would remove the Russian Patriarchate influence or, as in a previous version, require 'truth in advertising' and have the Ukrainian Church rename itself as the Russian Orthodox Church in Ukraine, a name it has only been using for 30, NOT 100's of years

On the first point, allow me to quote from the article:

The accents of the captors are consistent with them being Ukrainians from the east of the country. That, however, does not confirm they are Ukrainian soldiers - it remains possible they could be pro-Russian separatists from this region.
They're also wearing uniforms with blue armbands as used by Ukrainian forces, although again this is by no means conclusive.

Do ya' see the use of the word "again" in there, that would (if you were a careful reader), alert you to the fact that the authors of the article have previously pointed out that what is in the video does not confirm the facts of the video.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top