JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a bunch of devices that you can put a pistol into so you can add a scope/red dot and have a butt stock.

This one just looks super bulky, ugly, and uncomfortable.

Leave it to the russians playing in their machine shop after finishing all their vodka

Some times the ruskies do come up with some innovative stuff, not this time.

I think this is pretty lame. Looks like something some dipsh-it would build in his garage.

Great concept if your sniping some one at 10 ft, otherwise this is not going to provide much accuracy and isn't that what a sniper weapon is supposed to do?

Reminds me of the TV shows where a dude "the sniper" climbs on to a roof some where and takes a rifle out of a case in two pieces then screws it together, kills some one at 2000 yds, takes it apart, puts it back in the case, climbs down and walks calmly away.

Maybe this is the guy they source those movie 2 piece screw together sniper rifles from?

Some times the ruskies do come up with some innovative stuff, not this time.

I think this is pretty lame. Looks like something some dipsh-it would build in his garage.

Great concept if your sniping some one at 10 ft, otherwise this is not going to provide much accuracy and isn't that what a sniper weapon is supposed to do?

Reminds me of the TV shows where a dude "the sniper" climbs on to a roof some where and takes a rifle out of a case in two pieces then screws it together, kills some one at 2000 yds, takes it apart, puts it back in the case, climbs down and walks calmly away.

Maybe this is the guy they source those movie 2 piece screw together sniper rifles from?

Who doesn't love the takedown 2000 yard sniper gun? It never has to be sighted in and you don't have to know how to read the wind. :rolleyes: I forget who makes it, but it's probably the same company that makes the M16 that holds 1000 rounds in a magazine that looks just like a 30 rounder. :D And the suppressor that goes pew pew.

Scope is not attached to the Barrel (best) frame (maybe ok) of the handgun so its accuracy from shot to shot will suck. The thing is a gimmick. And worthless in any real world application except it might be adaptable for disabled shooters. Is the only use I can see.

The Makarov has always been my preferred choice for CQB and not to mention...long range striking!
This reveals a whole new level of Tier-1 goodness.

If the Chamber and barrel are one piece with the sights be they open peep or optical the accuracy of the rifle would not change.

My Muzzle loader has the barrel and breach removed from the rest of the firearm each time it is cleaned. But with front and rear sights attached to the barrel the point of aim does not change. And my Green Mountain 34" 1-72" twist round ball target barrel is very accurate.

But I agree movie snipers especially with the twist on or clip on optic's are a joke.

Seems more like something dreamed up by a couple 12 year olds. I liked the right angle mirror. Sort of an Anny Oakley over the shoulder and behind sort of thing.
When I was a kid we punched a hole in the bottom of two cans, with a string attached via buttons, and stretched really tight, my buddy and I could talk to each other over nearly 100 feet.
To me, that had more usefulness than this device. :confused:
Concept wise, (sniper pistol) a gyro stabilized, computer assisted target lock on with simpler optics would be the way to go and could be in a smaller package.

It is not illegal to attach an optic to a handgun now, so this thing would not be illegal as long as the shoulder stock is not attached to the hand gun. If it is just a support and the handgun is a separate unit, it should not be illegal. I do however it would probably be looked upon as a bit shady.

Probably best to watch the video rather than try to explain it. Not so sure this would be all that effective a tool, mostly just a bulky accessory to make a shot an experienced shooter could make without it.

The target distance was relatively short in that video. I can shoot that well with iron sights. Lets see what he can do at 200 meters.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top