JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Probably best to watch the video rather than try to explain it. Not so sure this would be all that effective a tool, mostly just a bulky accessory to make a shot an experienced shooter could make without it.

I wonder what the ATF would have to say about that...NFA or not? I guess it's no different then bench resting a handgun. Technically the stock and forward grip isint attached to the gun....

Seems like that device should be perfectly smooth as it appears to be totally pointless!!:D Interesting that they went to the trouble to make a video that really shows very little about it and nothing about it's performance.

Ok, so here is my question.. What would this mount be considered? A destructive device or an SBR?

Could someone file a patent for an NFA item used much like a suppressor where this mount can be used on all types of semi auto pistols (since its adjustable).. There for you could have one dedicated to glock specs allowing a G19 to a G40. The stamp is on the mounting block itself rather than the pistols used.

The stock bracket would probably utilize an AR stock adapter letting the users choose the best fit.

Or perhaps we can all just stick with the "blade" stabilizers for now ;)

Funny thing is that I ran across this on Twitter, and oh my gosh, the triggering, oh the triggering!! o_O Folks were talking about how this new "weapon" will be even deadlier than a standard pistol, effectively turning everyone into a sniper :rolleyes: There is simply no rational way to deal with people that are THAT stupid. I say let 'em be scared and 'triggered' so they disappear into their safe spaces.

So I give this Ruski a thumbs up for ingenuity - ingenuity that makes the heads of the anti's explode, without a shot fired!

Seems like that device should be perfectly smooth as it appears to be totally pointless!!:D Interesting that they went to the trouble to make a video that really shows very little about it and nothing about it's performance.

This! Where does it show how "sniper" accurate this makes the pistol?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top