JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Konoshchenok was stopped at the Estonian border with 35 different types of semiconductors…, as well as thousands of U.S.-made 6.5mm bullets, which are used in military sniper rifles."

On November 24, 2022, Konoshchenok was again stopped attempting to cross into Russia with approximately twenty cases containing thousands of U.S.-origin bullets, including tactical rounds and .338 military sniper rounds. Konoshchenok discussed "fabricating" business records with Livbubblegums to conceal the ammunition shipments, on one occasion describing them as "auto parts."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63964892.amp

A9E85497-D337-47B2-939F-7A391C1A9BAA.jpeg

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/p...cted-fsb-officer-and-two-us-nationals-charged

They also say "thousands of 6.5 bullets". 6.5 Grendel is used by the Serbians, and I'm assuming that the article was talking about 6.5 Creedmore not the Swedish 6.5 caliber ammo or the Norma or the other various 6.5 caliber wildcats/hunting rounds or 6.5 Lapua?

this was posted already yesterday

So happy that I stocked up on cheap Tula ammo in the before times.
I improbably had a pallet of the 62g 223 wolf ammo at one point but I never grabbed much 7.62x39 unfortunately. Then a couple of years ago I got lucky and saw a Facebook post about a guy getting served divorce papers while on vacation, and he needed to liquidate his ammo stock for quick cash. Got to meet his brother at the shop and there was maybe a million rounds of ammo in cases. Steel .223 for $125 a case, wolf gold brass case for $150, cases of Tula 9mm for $75, and 7.62x39 for $100 a case. .308 PMC was $200 per 1k.

I was broke after that day, and I think I tested the bed weight limit in my diesel pickup, but I still am
Shooting that stuff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top