JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Iranian suicide drones causing problems for Ukraine
it appears the US has not supplied Ukraine with 360 deg radar
the Iranian drones are coming from behind Ukrainian forces, while Russia puts up decoys in front of their lines to distract the AA systems

Tell me again why the USA is financing a war that we aren't even fighting? How many months after the start and I'm still confused by the fact we are footing the bill with money we don't have. Plus, why are we so interested. I've heard the AM radio guys explain it's because of the politicians use Ukraine to launder money but it really cannot be that simple.

Iranian suicide drones causing problems for Ukraine
it appears the US has not supplied Ukraine with 360 deg radar
the Iranian drones are coming from behind Ukrainian forces, while Russia puts up decoys in front of their lines to distract the AA systems
Today the Ukrainians killed 20 Iranian drone instructors, 10 drones and 50 drone trainees in one swipe.

Tell me again why the USA is financing a war that we aren't even fighting? How many months after the start and I'm still confused by the fact we are footing the bill with money we don't have. Plus, why are we so interested. I've heard the AM radio guys explain it's because of the politicians use Ukraine to launder money but it really cannot be that simple.
Well, at least "mostly peaceful" riots aren't looting and burning down businesses with the support of these career politicians anymore?

Today the Ukrainians killed 20 Iranian drone instructors, 10 drones and 50 drone trainees in one swipe.
best I could find, this came from a twitter posting that could not be verified, and was taken down from one source
couldn't find confirmation from any mainline news source - but I'll keep looking
I hope it is true

"Claims of Iranian drone instructors killed in Ukraine"

"Thank you for your contribution, but this submission has been removed because it originates from a non-credible source and/or doesn't include a source link. If you can secure a credible source for this information, please feel free to repost."

this system does have 360 deg radar coverage

I think we are using the Ukrainians as a proxy army. It saves the lives of American Soldiers.

I think we are using the Ukrainians as a proxy army. It saves the lives of American Soldiers.
And it is politically correct - literally.

I think most everybody would rather support Ukraine with $ and equipment than have US boots on the ground - especially after all the other wars we have fought, and having just gotten out of Afghanistan where we spent over $2 Trillion and came away with nothing to show for it. I think we have spent over $60B in aid to Ukraine.

Let the Ukrainians prove themselves. I think they are doing a pretty damn good job so far.

Then there is the fact that if we did get involved directly, it would probably escalate tremendously.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads