JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Interesting report on this guy who has no military experience but was drafted. He has to report for duty between sept 19-23. Sounds like most of the poeple on the flights are trying to avoid being drafted. Apparently first on their list is anyone who was at an anti-war protest.

many Americans did the same in the late '60s
my cousin in Chicago broke his shoulder in a soccer game to avoid the Draft
yet his brother and I joined up in '68
it was not family upbringing or politics, but individual ideals

Interesting report on this guy who has no military experience but was drafted. He has to report for duty between sept 19-23. Sounds like most of the poeple on the flights are trying to avoid being drafted. Apparently first on their list is anyone who was at an anti-war protest.

That seems like a good method (for Putin) to suppress male anti war protestors.

Dear Russian Men,

I realize your situation looks bleak but I would like to provide you with a bit of optimism. If you survive and make it back from your visit to the Ukrainian Meatgrinder, you will find it a little easier to find a good looking mate. The current man to woman ratio in Russia is 87 men to 100 women. After Putin finally gives up his conquest to take over the sovereign country of Ukraine, I would expect that ratio to improve substantially in your favor. Good luck!

Finland is considering barring most Russians from entering, amid heavy traffic into the country across its southeastern border with Russia, while the Czech Republic said it will not issue humanitarian visas to Russian citizens fleeing the mobilization orders. Kazakhstan, the former Soviet republic in Central Asia, has also seen an increased number of arrivals from Russia.

Security forces detained more than 1,300 people in Russia at protests denouncing mobilization, while some Russian men rushed for the exits. Traffic at border crossings with Finland and Georgia surged and prices for air tickets from Moscow rocketed.

Last Edited:
Finland is considering barring most Russians from entering, amid heavy traffic into the country across its southeastern border with Russia, while the Czech Republic said it will not issue humanitarian visas to Russian citizens fleeing the mobilization orders. Kazakhstan, the former Soviet republic in Central Asia, has also seen an increased number of arrivals from Russia.

Security forces detained more than 1,300 people in Russia at protests denouncing mobilization, while some Russian men rushed for the exits. Traffic at border crossings with Finland and Georgia surged and prices for air tickets from Moscow rocketed.
It is unfortunate that they restrict the Russian men from entering their countries. Every man they let through may mean one less heading to battlefield.

It is unfortunate that they restrict the Russian men from entering their countries. Every man they let through may mean one less heading to battlefield.
Six of one, half a dozen of another.

Having conscripts on the battlefield who don't want to be there can be even more disabling than having fewer fighters. I've seen what that can do to unit cohesion and effectiveness first hand (albeit, not in an armed conflict).

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews