JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So, The Grand Putin is going to mobilize 300,000 more troops for vacationing in Ukraine. Are they going to walk over there or did his military industrial complex finally get their crumbs together.

So, The Grand Putin is going to mobilize 300,000 more troops for vacationing in Ukraine. Are they going to walk over there or did his military industrial complex finally get their crumbs together.
I saw that one way flights out of Russia to nearby countries sold out

Last Edited:
And so the escalation begins
I remember being recalled to active duty in '77 after being out for 4 years, it was hard for me to get back in shape to match the kids coming out of Basic.
even though I was in the active reserves, we didn't physically train like active duty.
these additional Russian troops won't be ready for Ukraine until next year.
according to reports, the main supplier of tanks to Ukraine is Russia, the 1st Guard Armor and the 4th Guards Armor lost most of their tanks in their recent retreat
the 1st Guard tanks had top of the line T-80s, which are now in Ukrainian hands

I wonder when China will start supplying Russia with weapons like we are doing with Ukraine?
That would be a good way for the west to "Field Test" all the stuff China has and see how good it is, or ain't!

Still, that would be BAD, we don't want China involved, that could escalate things a direction nobody wants to go! Might also embolden China with it's designs in the Pacific, something that would be very very bad!

Damaged, divided, demoralized, cut off from reliable logistics owing to Ukrainian deep strikes on Russian supply lines and lacking effective air support, the 4th GTD and 2nd GMRD were no match for the dozen Ukrainian brigades, including the powerful 4th Tank Brigade, that attacked north, east and south of Kharkiv last week.

The Ukrainian 4th Tank Brigade's T-72s and T-64s hit the Russian 4th GTD hard outside the city of Izium. By the time the Russian division retreated north toward the Russian border on or around Sept. 10, it had lost around 90 T-80U tanks that independent analysts can confirm.

That's half the tanks the division would possess at full strength. The Ukrainians captured many of the T-80Us intact—and could fix them up, paint them with the Ukrainian army's cross insignia and send them back into battle

1663875685227.png

I heard on the Sky News evaluation of the Ukrainian advance that they took advantage of wheeled attack vehicle to overwhelm the Russian tracked armor with speed and maneuverability, trained in Western tactics developed for the Stryker APC
I was unaware Ukraine had it's own home grown wheeled APC with anti-tank capability as well
it can hit almost 70 MPH on paved roads

Interesting report on this guy who has no military experience but was drafted. He has to report for duty between sept 19-23. Sounds like most of the poeple on the flights are trying to avoid being drafted. Apparently first on their list is anyone who was at an anti-war protest.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads