JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Was there ever any doubt?

If we ever have to deal with Russia or China directly, this is what they are quite willing and capable of doing, so we should not hold back or negotiate in the hope that they would "play by the rules". They are no better than the Nazis were.
Right.

Butt plate for Ukrainian troops

I understand this is Russian Issue - a butt plate to site on in the cold mud and snow so one does not freeze their behind off

does the US issue such a piece of equipment? I remember times in Germany in the snow when I wish I had one
"The seller is away until Dec 31, 2030. Add this item to your watchlist to keep track of it."

I'm patient, but I don't think I'll wait for the seller to return. ;)

not only did Chechnya ex-pats form a battalian in Ukraine, 2 of Chechnya military battalions joined the Ukrainians

"While the general stance of Chechnya's government is to back Russian efforts in Ukraine, there are those within its fighting force who disagree. At least two military battalions have joined the Ukrainians – the Dzhokhar Dudayev Battalion and the Sheikh Mansur Battalion – both of which include veterans who fought during the unrest in the 1990s and 2000s."

ilp1518atgo91.jpg

Putin to address Russia this evening

While we wait for Putin to speak...
Sky's US correspondent Mark Stone
has spoken about what we might expect from this address to the nation.
He says President Joe Biden's team have been briefing in Washington that they expect two things from this: "They believe that he will announce these referenda that we've been discussing.
"They also believe, the White House believes that he will announce some sort of general mobilisation which would potentially change what President Putin characterises as a special military operation into a full blown war - as a matter of semantics maybe - but it would allow him to call up more Russian soldiers."

Some pro-Kremlin figures framed the referendums as an ultimatum to the West to accept Russian territorial gains or face an all-out war with a nuclear-armed foe.

"Encroachment onto Russian territory is a crime which allows you to use all the forces of self–defence," Dmitry Medvedev, a former Russian president and now hawkish deputy chairman of Putin's Security Council said on social media.

Last Edited:

Some pro-Kremlin figures framed the referendums as an ultimatum to the West to accept Russian territorial gains or face an all-out war with a nuclear-armed foe.

"Encroachment onto Russian territory is a crime which allows you to use all the forces of self–defence," Dmitry Medvedev, a former Russian president and now hawkish deputy chairman of Putin's Security Council said on social media.
So, we might see an escalation?

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews