JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Pencil in the date. Rrrrrrright......

Aloha, Mark
True? Propaganda? I can't tell anymore. All I see is, despite our jokes of Russian tanks stuck in mud, Russian armor pulled off the battlefield by farmers with their tractors, some general killed, Russian economy in the tank, A boat sunk, Putin losing his eyesight..........Russia continues to advance. Russia continues to advance. Russia is winning. Anybody got a link to some Russian news? I wonder how it reads? Maybe something like "despite NATO's best efforts in support of a non-NATO country, backed by the best equipment the US can supply, plus tens of billions of US taxpayer dollars, the motherland is winning!". Can somebody clue me in on as to what I am missing here?

On a tangent, I think it would be interesting to turn the tables just a bit, and have Poland and Lithuania threaten to put the squeeze on Kaliningrad. I hear there may be a nuc or 2 there, lol. While Putin is dusting off T-54's, that would give him something to think about, lol. If you don't know where Kaliningrad is at, check out google maps, Southeastern Baltic Sea, yeah, that chunk of land google forgot (lol) to label. Probably because it's not important.

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fe.lvme.me%2Fqkkawe9.jpg

True? Propaganda? I can't tell anymore. All I see is, despite our jokes of Russian tanks stuck in mud, Russian armor pulled off the battlefield by farmers with their tractors, some general killed, Russian economy in the tank, A boat sunk, Putin losing his eyesight..........Russia continues to advance. Russia continues to advance. Russia is winning. Anybody got a link to some Russian news? I wonder how it reads? Maybe something like "despite NATO's best efforts in support of a non-NATO country, backed by the best equipment the US can supply, plus tens of billions of US taxpayer dollars, the motherland is winning!". Can somebody clue me in on as to what I am missing here?

On a tangent, I think it would be interesting to turn the tables just a bit, and have Poland and Lithuania threaten to put the squeeze on Kaliningrad. I hear there may be a nuc or 2 there, lol. While Putin is dusting off T-54's, that would give him something to think about, lol. If you don't know where Kaliningrad is at, check out google maps, Southeastern Baltic Sea, yeah, that chunk of land google forgot (lol) to label. Probably because it's not important.
A tiny detail about their "advancing" is they are advancing to their deaths. You kill them where you find them.

It isn't that they are advancing, it is that they were supposed to have taken out Ukraine over two months ago. There is a lot of time left in this conflict, and the longer it goes on, the more the Free World closes ranks.

I would love to see Russia lose Kalinigrad (Konigsberg for those with a sense of history), but I think that would be one of those things that would trigger a nuclear war.

I would love to see Russia lose Kalinigrad (Konigsberg for those with a sense of history)...
Right. Konigsberg was never Russian until after WWII, when it was artificially Russified. They should not be there. But, then, there are lots of places Russians should not be, at least as the primary power.

The Soviet Union kept Konigsberg as a symbol of their dominance over Germany. Childish and petty, but also an excuse to project power further into the Baltic. It really makes little sense in an objective view, because it provides very little economic value, and likely costs way more to keep and operate than it is worth.

The responses to my last post are appreciated- I should have more faith and exhibit some patience. I just really dislike what I am currently seeing.

It seems to me, if there's a naval blockade causing Nations to be negatively impacted, it's only a matter of time before someone is forced to do "something"
It's difficult to know what reports to believe, like this one:

are people still the least bit concerned over putin launching nukes? i havent followed this thread, and im not even skimming 130 pages to get caught up... but has nobody addressed the fact that MAD is extinct? folks, we can shoot down all of russia's sub launched and ICBM nukes - the latter, most
even before they leave russian airspace. those that manage to get through into orbital space will be taken out by our anti-nuke drones n orbit, and if even any of those now-unguided ballistic warheads make it back into the upper atmosphere we'll easily shoot all of those down.

we didnt spend hundreds of billions of dollars over the last 70 years to ensure not a single nuke would ever land on north american soil for nothing... and in that same time period, russias arsenal has only degraded to the point they probably only have a couple hundred functional nukes anyway.

MAD hasnt been a danger since sometime in the mid 80s. we won the nuclear arms race a long time ago, boys. and putin is well aware of that.

Last Edited:
huh, our capabilities aren't that good.

We might be able to intercept some, but not all.

MAD is still in play which is why I am not all that worried.

more to the point, russian nuke tech hasnt advanced in 30+ years. theyre chumps in the nuclear arena. china is significantly more of a threat, and they still cant touch us.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR