JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
here in Washington, the Law says you can not protect just property by force, you can not fire warning shots
one is expected to just call 911 and law Enforcement will protect you
but the State of Washington has not held up their part of the bond with it's citizens
Law Enforcement does not show up or call back
at what point do we differentiate between following laws passed by delusional Olympia Liberals, who expect us to be victims, and self preservation

In April of 92 I was working for the city of Anaheim putting in a water well in Disneyland. Disney went into lockdown mode with no one allowed in or out.
the second day by 4 am I had my trucks and travel trailers packed and ready to leave. At sun up they opened the gates for anyone wanting to leave.
as we were going the security guys were asking if we had any guns or ammo. The Cities and County had ordered all gun shops closed, and no ammo to be sold.
As we left we were told to go straight to the interstate, and if someone tried to stop us, Run them over and keep going.
It was about a month before I was back to finish. and even a month later LA county was not allowing ammo sales. 12 ga bird shot was selling for a buck a round, and 9mm was $60 a box on the black market. I brought a case of each for the security guys.

Part of working in Disney was free tickets. I had 6 kids at home at that time. But we passed on taking the boys that year! DR

here in Washington, the Law says you can not protect just property by force, you can not fire warning shots
Yup....and there is a difference between "force" and "deadly force". Also and including.....
"what is acceptable conduct" while attempting to stay safe (aka during a "Mostly Peaceful Protest"). Then add, the recent court ruling from across America, that have clearly shown what sort of lawless conduct that we (Lawful Citizens) should be accepting as "normal".

Couch, cough....

Anyway......one is still "restricted" by the mind set of the lowest denominator voters. So (IMHO)......

Thread Lightly.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
we have noted most of our neighbors have gated their access roads now - but not I
also noted many business owners with work trucks and heavy equipment are buying property to store their supplies and equipment out here
yet we've had no property crimes in this area, but most properties are occupied 24 hrs a day
even Vancouver low life's aren't that stupid
no homeless to be seen
cell phones don't work out here
not even Meth heads any longer - haven't smelled a meth lab in years - is that even still a thing?
and I don't think Fentanyl smokers have the mental capacity to navigate out this far on unlit back roads

we have noted most of our neighbors have gated their access roads now - but not I
also noted many business owners with work trucks and heavy equipment are buying property to store their supplies and equipment out here
yet we've had no property crimes in this area, but most properties are occupied 24 hrs a day
even Vancouver low life's aren't that stupid
no homeless to be seen
cell phones don't work out here
not even Meth heads any longer - haven't smelled a meth lab in years - is that even still a thing?
and I don't think Fentanyl smokers have the mental capacity to navigate out this far on unlit back roads
Selected RJ one liners:

" the city bus don't stop here, son"
" ain't no food bank round here, folks"
" be dark in an hour, you better get back to town "
" s'matter, boy, your GPS broken ? "

And the all time classic
" stick to the road,....beware of the moon "

If you used a double barrel and did it from the balcony, firing both blasts into the air, you were literally just taking the advice of the then vice President Joe Biden. So I don't know how anyone could fault you for listening to that.
I've been hunting deer wearing body armor but haven't seen one yet. Must be an East Coast thing.

What I learned from Roof Koreans:

A shotgun loaded with bird shot is good for large crowd dispersal, but don't fire straight at them or up in the air. A pellet may take out an eye and lead to a nasty lawsuit from some Johnny Cockroach type. Instead, shoot the asphalt in front of the mob so the pellets will lose velocity and travel about a foot off the ground resulting in painful non-lethal strike to the legs.

What I learned from Roof Koreans:

A shotgun loaded with bird shot is good for large crowd dispersal, but don't fire straight at them or up in the air. A pellet may take out an eye and lead to a nasty lawsuit from some Johnny Cockroach type. Instead, shoot the asphalt in front of the mob so the pellets will lose velocity and travel about a foot off the ground resulting in painful non-lethal strike to the legs.
use Dragon'sbreath rounds and claim spontaneous human combustion

Something to consider before going all "Roof Top Korean" is....

That was in 1992...and things have changed a bit since then....
And..
What law enforcement is like in regards to response / reaction in one area , county , state , etc....
May be a world of difference in another area , county , state , etc...

Please understand that I am not saying to not defend yourself or property.
Just saying that 'cause something worked well in one time and place...does not mean that it will always do so,
Andy
You should add color to that equation.

If it were all white men defending a white neighborhood in 1992 then there likely would have been a lot of noise about it.

It it were all Korean men defending a Korean neighborhood in 2023 then there likely would have been no noise about it.

Reporters fan flames, government stooges will jump fire to fire hoping to catch a lift from the updraft.

You should add color to that equation.

If it were all white men defending a white neighborhood in 1992 then there likely would have been a lot of noise about it.

It it were all Korean men defending a Korean neighborhood in 2023 then there likely would have been no noise about it.

Reporters fan flames, government stooges will jump fire to fire hoping to catch a lift from the updraft.
Possibly.

However....
My main point is that doing as they did then.....may have different results now.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top