JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I noticed that several new videos have posted about the 1992 LA riots and the Korean community that came together to defend their own
you can research the links yourself if your interested

my own son asked what Roof Koreans were during the riots in Kenosha
the Mayor of LA decided not to send police or fire support into Korea Town for 4 days during the '92 riot
the Korean community was composed of North and South Korean Immigrants, with almost all Males having Military Service
the local Korean radio station turned into the local 911 and notified community members when rioters were attacking Korean businesses
still, 2000 Korean businesses were burned out
when a Federal grant was given to LA County for rebuilding, the administrators decided not to give a dollar to the Koreans, but spent the grant in the other minorety communities

at one point a Korean American USMC Vet called out on the radio for Marine veterans, a group showed up with their own semi auto rifles and formed a QRF
after 4 days, the Koreans drove all the rioters out of their area, only killing 1 rioter
it appears the rioter were brave when contronting unarmed women and shop owners, but pissed themselves and cut and ran when armed and trained Korean teams confronted them

remember the Liberals tell us to turn in our guns, the Police will protect us
our own history in my life tell me this is not so

pexels-karatara-931317.jpg

My buddy was in the National Guard back then and his unit got called into the LA Riots. He's got some pretty crazy stories to tell about the experience.

One of my favorites is that they were issued live rounds for their patrols since it was obviously very dangerous. Except the rounds were strictly counted and if you came up short at the end of your patrol, you had to be prepared for the mountain of questions and paperwork that would follow to substantiate what went down. Their platoon was then paired up with a deputy sheriff or two since that National Guard didn't have any arrest powers, and they would go out together.

His team was shot at numerous times. And they shot back. And at the end of the shift, a deputy sergeant would roll up...and backfill the spent rounds. :)

So, did the armed Koreans actually end up protecting anything or not? Something I read last year suggested that it was mostly a failure.
There's video of a group being driven off who otherwise would have likely ransacked and/or torched the place.

Answers are out there.

Edit: that article you read was probably a lib piece trying to promote the idea that personal firearms used for defense is useless.

Last Edited:
There's video of a group being driven off who otherwise would have likely ransacked and/or torched the place.

Answers are out there
"So, did the armed Koreans actually end up protecting anything or not? Something I read last year suggested that it was mostly a failure."

that's what the biased Liberal media reported at the time
I would like to see media reporting you refer to document this

"So, did the armed Koreans actually end up protecting anything or not? Something I read last year suggested that it was mostly a failure."

that's what the biased Liberal media reported at the time
I would like to see media reporting you refer to document this
I literally just editing my comment to say just that! It's subterfuge.

Try That In A Small Town!!
Hey, ya gotta give him that one! :s0140:

ETA:
I just realized that there must be a gap between rjmt's post and your meme, and sure enough, a particular post was deleted.
But it showed up in quotes by others, which is how I became aware of the missing post...

Last Edited:

ETA:
I just realized that there must be a gap between rjmt's post and your meme, and sure enough, a particular post was deleted.
But it showed up in quotes by others, which is how I became aware of the missing post...
I don't use the ignore feature, so hopefully that means the phuckin' sheite-bag turd-weasel author was deleted as well….….

ETA:
Somebody showed up, asking the usually insincere and inflammatory nonsense question.
I believe that particular post got the old yeller treatment within minutes.
My facepalm was a response to his cucketry

Roof Koreans would have been arrested and made to pay reparations in Oregon, since the new law makes them an unlawful militia. Same goes for anyone protecting their property from looters in a forest fire or other natural disaster. Church groups might need to rethink their security arrangements.

Roof Koreans would have been arrested and made to pay reparations in Oregon, since the new law makes them an unlawful militia. Same goes for anyone protecting their property from looters in a forest fire or other natural disaster. Church groups might need to rethink their security arrangements.
that's a subject for another post
what law enforcement is going to show up during a forest fire to arrest or charge you?
our experience in Clark County is they're not coming
if someone is trying to steal your tractor - no one is going to show up
I only know of 2 shootings in rural Clark Co in the last 20 years
in both cases, the property owner was not charged

just last night I had to fire my shotgun in the air because we suspected intruders - car parked on my gravel road
still - no one showed up or complained

but this is off topic

Something to consider before going all "Roof Top Korean" is....

That was in 1992...and things have changed a bit since then....
And..
What law enforcement is like in regards to response / reaction in one area , county , state , etc....
May be a world of difference in another area , county , state , etc...

Please understand that I am not saying to not defend yourself or property.
Just saying that 'cause something worked well in one time and place...does not mean that it will always do so,
Andy

I don't use the ignore feature, so hopefully that means the phuckin' sheite-bag turd-weasel author was deleted as well….….
Nope, sadly, just the post. Baby steps... baby steps...

just last night I had to fire my shotgun in the air because we suspected intruders
What!!!??? Only one? Pedo Joe recommends to fire two blasts... and from your balcony, too!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top