JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stay safe my friends.

55o4xc.jpg

When you are under appreciated and made to do a job that that no one else wants to do , with little to no understanding by others of what you have to do....
This is what happens...
When people have had enough and are tired of all the BS shoved their way.
Andy

Its really quite simple. Had the officer had malicious intent, the "photographer/journalist/riot promoter" would be on life support.

A baton to the head? Really? And this person is still eating on their own??

Hmm...

Yup, as the police descriptors of the photos/videos acknowledge, simply using said baton as a tool. Safely.

When you are under appreciated and made to do a job that that no one else wants to do , with little to no understanding by others of what you have to do....
This is what happens...
When people have had enough and are tired of all the BS shoved their way.
Andy
Under appreciated is probably considered to be an understatement by the PPB at this point. Punished for doing their job crosses the line (assuming the union's view on the matter is correct). Either way, Portland is falling apart, especially downtown.

In the comments on the article, one person states that in a city near them, the whole PD quit, including the jail staff, effective immediately (jail staff gave them 8 hours) - not sure where that is, if true - it would be interesting to know where that was - the city was not mentioned

Mike Schmidt, Portland's DA
Enabler of antifa
Wet noodle weak just like Ted Wheeler the mayor
New York democrat

The formerly beautiful city of Portland, Oregon is now a
Schimdt Show
and the cops are done with it.

No need to defund the police if they don't want to do their job. I'm still surprised there's no serious counter protests to antifa and blm. You'd think people would be tired of their city being ruined.

No need to defund the police if they don't want to do their job. I'm still surprised there's no serious counter protests to antifa and blm. You'd think people would be tired of their city being ruined.
I am old a cynical, that is a bad fault. I suspect that since the cancel culture is used against anyone who stands up in public that we won't see stand up resistance to Portland being ruined. :s0093: Its to the point folks just move out as there is nothing worth saving.

the counter protesters get labeled as White Supremist and arrested when ANTIFA attack! I worked with a guy who was anarchist before they became antifa. they aren't pretend like the left says, they organize their riots and plans while planning their timber army stuff in portland and whatever Seattle calls their soccer fans. I'm sure not all members of said clubs are not antifa but their leadership is there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top