JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
B52597B4-2FFB-4AF0-8DF7-9876F24E29B7.jpeg
:p

Last Edited:
Well, no. Either a substantial number of armed businesses survived the riots or they did not. It isn't really an opinion as much as a researchable fact.

It isn't even a statistic. There couldn't have been more than a few hundred Korean businesses total, so you could literally list the ones that were defended and if they were looted or burned.
There's literally a whole shirt / meme about rooftop Korean. They are on video shooting at rioters… it's not like it would be hard to find if you applied even the smallest amount of effort to find it.

I'm not going to be your personal internet guide…

If something like this were to happen in Oregon today, they would be deemed a militia.

Gov would send in the national guard to squash "paramilitary" activity instead of ending the rioting.

here in Washington, the Law says you can not protect just property by force, you can not fire warning shots
one is expected to just call 911 and law Enforcement will protect you
but the State of Washington has not held up their part of the bond with it's citizens
Law Enforcement does not show up or call back
at what point do we differentiate between following laws passed by delusional Olympia Liberals, who expect us to be victims, and self preservation
Law enforcement does not have any obligation to show up at all either. In Uvalde, TX they had everything they needed to rush the shooter and did nothing but look good with all of their ARs, body armor and shields. Also as we saw the ex-Parkland school resource officer Scot Peterson was found not guilty. He was being a coward IMHO.

If something like this were to happen in Oregon today, they would be deemed a militia.

Gov would send in the national guard to squash "paramilitary" activity instead of ending the rioting.
That would come later after most of the city is already rubble. First the mayor would pull the police back and say "Let them wear themselves down " Then the Governor will say It's only confined to a few blocks". After it's over the Gov, and the DA will pic the scapegoats and sacrificial lambs. DR

I can only hope that a riot or more of the civil unrest doesn't happen. A lot of people have armed themselves in the last few years and probably didn't give any thought about the true outcome if they ever needed to use a gun. Could be lots of trigger happy individuals out there who will let the lead fly. On second thought, may just be what sends a message to the people in power but doubtful.

I noticed that several new videos have posted about the 1992 LA riots and the Korean community that came together to defend their own
you can research the links yourself if your interested

my own son asked what Roof Koreans were during the riots in Kenosha
the Mayor of LA decided not to send police or fire support into Korea Town for 4 days during the '92 riot
the Korean community was composed of North and South Korean Immigrants, with almost all Males having Military Service
the local Korean radio station turned into the local 911 and notified community members when rioters were attacking Korean businesses
still, 2000 Korean businesses were burned out
when a Federal grant was given to LA County for rebuilding, the administrators decided not to give a dollar to the Koreans, but spent the grant in the other minorety communities

at one point a Korean American USMC Vet called out on the radio for Marine veterans, a group showed up with their own semi auto rifles and formed a QRF
after 4 days, the Koreans drove all the rioters out of their area, only killing 1 rioter
it appears the rioter were brave when contronting unarmed women and shop owners, but pissed themselves and cut and ran when armed and trained Korean teams confronted them

remember the Liberals tell us to turn in our guns, the Police will protect us
our own history in my life tell me this is not so
We are one news click away from this happening tomorrow everywhere. A friend was Army sent to LA and they cruised the culdesacs to meet and greet the appointed leaders of the cul-de-sac immigrant watch groups, most of them heavily armed and fortified. If they confirmed they had food and water the Army crossed them off as self sufficient and moved on

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top