JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i have bought a safe from them .. gave me a good deal... i've also stood waiting to talk to a a representative of theres @ the sportsmans show for over 5 mins..he was talkin about that spendy dog food they sell .. i told the wife i was done waitin he finalt acknowledged me ... VERY RUDE (not sure if it was the owner or a hired hand) but was unimpressed ..Don

Does anyone here have any experience with Rogue Safe Company out of Medford? Looks like a potential alternative to the bigger name guys, and he's in Oregon.

I'm thinking about one of the double door models.

His website is a little short on info...
Rogue Safe Company - Locally Produced High Quality Safes for Protecting Firearms and Heirlooms.

I purchase a safe 7 years ago from Nuete (sp?) before he starting building his own safes, he loaned me his dolly to move the safe myself (yes I was too cheap to pay for delivery) and sent us a Christmas card that year thanking us for the purchase. When I have a spare bedroom for my reloading / gun room I would purchase another safe from Rouge safe.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews