1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Rogue Safe Company?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Gendaito, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Gendaito

Gendaito PDX Member

Does anyone here have any experience with Rogue Safe Company out of Medford? Looks like a potential alternative to the bigger name guys, and he's in Oregon.

I'm thinking about one of the double door models.

His website is a little short on info...
  2. roguebowhunter

roguebowhunter medford Member

i have bought a safe from them .. gave me a good deal... i've also stood waiting to talk to a a representative of theres @ the sportsmans show for over 5 mins..he was talkin about that spendy dog food they sell .. i told the wife i was done waitin he finalt acknowledged me ... VERY RUDE (not sure if it was the owner or a hired hand) but was unimpressed ..Don
  3. PDX.DJB

PDX.DJB Roseburg Member

I just picked one up today at the Sportsmans Show in Roseburg. He was very helpful and the safes look amazing.
  4. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

I purchase a safe 7 years ago from Nuete (sp?) before he starting building his own safes, he loaned me his dolly to move the safe myself (yes I was too cheap to pay for delivery) and sent us a Christmas card that year thanking us for the purchase. When I have a spare bedroom for my reloading / gun room I would purchase another safe from Rouge safe.