JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i have bought a safe from them .. gave me a good deal... i've also stood waiting to talk to a a representative of theres @ the sportsmans show for over 5 mins..he was talkin about that spendy dog food they sell .. i told the wife i was done waitin he finalt acknowledged me ... VERY RUDE (not sure if it was the owner or a hired hand) but was unimpressed ..Don

Does anyone here have any experience with Rogue Safe Company out of Medford? Looks like a potential alternative to the bigger name guys, and he's in Oregon.

I'm thinking about one of the double door models.

His website is a little short on info...
Rogue Safe Company - Locally Produced High Quality Safes for Protecting Firearms and Heirlooms.

I purchase a safe 7 years ago from Nuete (sp?) before he starting building his own safes, he loaned me his dolly to move the safe myself (yes I was too cheap to pay for delivery) and sent us a Christmas card that year thanking us for the purchase. When I have a spare bedroom for my reloading / gun room I would purchase another safe from Rouge safe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top