JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Careful.

WA state may be an open carry state but Western WA is also chock full of entitled anti-gun nuts.

Some latte sipping Bluetooth yakking Prius driver afraid of her own shadow will probably call the WSP and make a big scene because she feels" threatened" by simply seeing a firearm.

I'd carry concealed just to avoid the wing nuts.

Careful.

WA state may be an open carry state but Western WA is also chock full of entitled anti-gun nuts.

Some latte sipping Bluetooth yakking Prius driver afraid of her own shadow will probably call the WSP and make a big scene because she feels" threatened" by simply seeing a firearm.

I'd carry concealed just to avoid the wing nuts.

Just don't go through the Starbucks drive through:eek:

I've seen a guy with his OCing his Glock on his KLR, if it gets you a little more noticed in traffic, it's not a bad thing on a bike. If you want to do it, it's your right, enjoy it.

I pack a Glock-30 on my Dyna Street Bob. (Note the Boston Terrier in the background wearing the "cone of shame"... LOL)

100_2259.jpg

100_2265.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR