JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
pussy.jpeg
Looks like a pussy. A really smug one, too...

...and WTF is up with that grip??? o_O

bubblegumty grip.jpg

Last Edited:
What was he shooting? .458 SOCOM?? .50 Beowulf??? When I think of .223, I think more of a 'pop' than a 'Ba-Boom'.

No grown man can be that much of a Nancy Pants.

At more than a dollar per round, I'm gonna presume he asked the attendant, "I wanna try me one of them high-powered assault rifles you got there", and they gave him an AR-10.

Geezus. Dude's suitable for a job as a eunuch. Not as a reporter reaching out to all genders and types of people.

I read to the end of the second paragraph, no reason to read more. Pardon me if this has been mentioned ,I didn't read all posts. Has the author/whiner ever been behind the wheel of a vehicle? Well, other than a little pedal car when he was a young boy, or a carnival car ride where the controls aren't hooked up and just for show/effect. Seems to me being in control of a 4,000lb plus vehicle provides much more possibilities for disaster and bodily harm to our fellow mankind. What a drama queen. That kind of "Drama Queen" writing is exactly why I don't watch news anymore.

I did end up reading the whole thing, to Wifey, while she was getting ready for work. Sheesh.

You have to remember, he wrote that article with the implicent intent to portray firearms in a negative light to reinforce the antigunner narritive.
Doesnt change the fact he's a beta boy lap dog for his handlers.
THIS ARTICLE IS PROPAGANDA.

You have to remember, he wrote that article with the implicent intent to portray firearms in a negative light to reinforce the antigunner narritive.
Doesnt change the fact he's a beta boy lap dog for his handlers.
THIS ARTICLE IS PROPAGANDA.

Geezus. Dude's suitable for a job as a eunuch. Not as a reporter reaching out to all genders and types of people.

I read to the end of the second paragraph, no reason to read more. Pardon me if this has been mentioned ,I didn't read all posts. Has the author/whiner ever been behind the wheel of a vehicle? Well, other than a little pedal car when he was a young boy, or a carnival car ride where the controls aren't hooked up and just for show/effect. Seems to me being in control of a 4,000lb plus vehicle provides much more possibilities for disaster and bodily harm to our fellow mankind. What a drama queen. That kind of "Drama Queen" writing is exactly why I don't watch news anymore.

I did end up reading the whole thing, to Wifey, while she was getting ready for work. Sheesh.
Finally read all the way through it as well, Now I need to drink another cup of coffee to wash the vomit taste out.

1) "not sure what scares me more, the power of an AR-15.. or the fact that this guy votes"
I was going to say "and breeds" but not sure which sex he couples with.

2) Any snowflake who complains about the recoil of an AR beating them up shouldn't be allowed near one.

3) "Almost as bad as the guy that started crying after he shot the ar15"
Was that a guy?

4) "No grown man can be that much of a Nancy Pants."
I wouldn't call him a "man." In this age of gender fluidity what you look like has nothing with what you are. He/they/it isn't a "man" as we understand the term.

5) What a twit!!

WE are called Toxic Males by those who control the media...

Sometime I feel like the people in the U.S., and the media, and our so-called representatives believe we'd be better off if the male of our species would just cut their balls off.

2) Any snowflake who complains about the recoil of an AR beating them up shouldn't be allowed near one run through a couple of boxes of .30-06 in an 03A3.
This is more like it ^! I'm a puss when it comes to recoil. There, I said it! I had to trade off my 03A3 for a Garand. Nancy Pants journalist there would have to change his pants.

03A3 to Garand is a step up.
You shoulda' seen that 03A3. :( sigh. I hold them in the same regard pretty much. They both have some incredible stories the could tell if they could talk. I wished I'd kept it now. I had the money, didn't NEED to trade + cash it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top