JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You shoulda' seen that 03A3. :( sigh. I hold them in the same regard pretty much. They both have some incredible stories the could tell if they could talk. I wished I'd kept it now. I had the money, didn't NEED to trade + cash it.
Hind-sight is 20-20, don't beat yourself up about it friend, it's done. :)
I've done my share of lamenting about selling this or trading that but in the end I'm grateful that I at least had a good time with them. :D

You have to remember, he wrote that article with the implicent intent to portray firearms in a negative light to reinforce the antigunner narritive.
Doesnt change the fact he's a beta boy lap dog for his handlers.
THIS ARTICLE IS PROPAGANDA.
Largely in part true.

I have over the years read a few similarly styled articles by reporters supposedly 'shooting' for the first time, or certain guns, etc. and all reporting 'similar' emotions and experiences.

Story is about division and gives both sides more hatred of the other side. Guy did his job well and will get promoted, 6 pages of replys means he hit the mark that spreads hate and division. It's what media is, not news but opinion. News would have been an honest story done with a true study. Opinion is about division, it's more thinking than facts.

Largely in part true.

I have over the years read a few similarly styled articles by reporters supposedly 'shooting' for the first time, or certain guns, etc. and all reporting 'similar' emotions and experiences.
If I were a writer I could have written about the same emotions I felt after climbing out of the back seat of that little three-seater dune buggy with 200+ HP after a thirty minute ride on the Oregon Dunes down by Florence. I was literally blown away, physically and mentally after that. And felt like I'd over taxed muscles from my face to my feet in the process the next day. I can't say I felt anything so profound when shooting something besides a .22 for the first time. But it's been a lot of years since I had bombed around the mountains and deserts on my motorcycle.
Nancy may not be such a wussy, but he certainly has an agenda.

If I were a writer I could have written about the same emotions I felt after climbing out of the back seat of that little three-seater dune buggy with 200+ HP after a thirty minute ride on the Oregon Dunes down by Florence. I was literally blown away, physically and mentally after that. And felt like I'd over taxed muscles from my face to my feet in the process the next day. I can't say I felt anything so profound when shooting something besides a .22 for the first time. But it's been a lot of years since I had bombed around the mountains and deserts on my motorcycle.
Nancy may not be such a wussy, but he certainly has an agenda.
Wow, I too had the same experience with those crazy dude buggy guides. Lord have mercy I just wanted to kiss the sand once I got out of that damn thing!!! OMG, I was traumatized to say the least!!!! :s0118::s0118::s0118:

not really but almost… :s0121:

No, I took him back. Get your facts straight!

You see what I did there?

If I were a writer I could have written about the same emotions I felt after climbing out of the back seat of that little three-seater dune buggy with 200+ HP after a thirty minute ride on the Oregon Dunes down by Florence. I was literally blown away, physically and mentally after that. And felt like I'd over taxed muscles from my face to my feet in the process the next day.
Wow, I too had the same experience with those crazy dude buggy guides. Lord have mercy I just wanted to kiss the sand once I got out of that damn thing!!! OMG, I was traumatized to say the least!!!! :s0118::s0118::s0118:
My kids (18 and 15 at the time) convinced me to go with them late last summer for a short vacation in Yacolt. One of the things we did was go down to Florence and rent quads for the day and we went duning at the Oregon Dunes. I hafta say, that was some serious fun! My 15 yoa daughter and my ex tended to keep to the slower side (although my daughter did open up her rig quite a few times), but my 18 yoa son and I were never below 7/8 throttle the whole day. We would race each other for over a mile along the shoreline, STG we hit close to 60 mph on the flats! Tree-bashing through the dune scrub brush was also a real hit! At one point, we overheated two of the machines and had to wait them out to cool down enough to continue on. Hella fun!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top