JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't the manual have a warning about screaming like a girl* and soiling yourself every time you pull the trigger?

* apologies that was a sexist comment **
** not only sexist, but I assumed a binary gender and failed to use the current approved pronoun as of five minutes ago. I should have said "like a liberal anti gun reporter" instead.

You may feel free to turn me over the the nearest self authorized Karen for cancellation at any time.
No it did not have that warning. It did say check to see if was loaded and the manual gave instructions to how to safety unload a live round.

Last Edited:
I'm offended that you don't understand the fuss!🤓
acbf85555ba63513686a46cf01070d40b28406c196375846_1.jpg

I have been offending people for over 50 years. Not really sure what all the fuss is about?:s0092:
Got ya beat by over a decade. And I'm only getting betterer and betterer at it as time goes on! :p

Setting aside this reporter's personal slant on gun control / ownership, this hardly seems out of the ordinary for a person with no experience handling firearms. I think its unfortunate that some people here are so quick to name-call this dude for describing what he felt after shooting a high-powered rifle for the first time.

I instructed a lot of new shooters during my military days, and as I recall a lot of them had similar reactions, to both pistols and rifles.
Can't set aside biased reporting.

1) "Yeah but he's still a pussy."
Such an ugly word. Can't we just call him a vulva? ;)

2) "How anybody with two braincells to rub together could believe ANY of it is beyond my comprehension."
It's not meant for people with 2 or more functional neurons. It's aimed at the drooling wokesters.

3) "I have been offending people for over 50 years. Not really sure what all the fuss is about?"
In the immortal words of Lee Ving; "It's not my fault if I offend morons."

4) "Is that underarm hair or just a shadow?"
Flies.

1) "Yeah but he's still a pussy."
Such an ugly word. Can't we just call him a vulva? ;)

2) "How anybody with two braincells to rub together could believe ANY of it is beyond my comprehension."
It's not meant for people with 2 or more functional neurons. It's aimed at the drooling wokesters.

3) "I have been offending people for over 50 years. Not really sure what all the fuss is about?"
In the immortal words of Lee Ving; "It's not my fault if I offend morons."

4) "Is that underarm hair or just a shadow?"
Flies.
"Such an ugly word." Used in the right context, I find it a warm and inviting term.

Ladies and Gentlemen - we are making a bold assumption here that the reporter actually DID any of the things he 'reported' on.

I'm inclined to believe that no such range session EVER took place, except in his fervid imagination.

Ladies and Gentlemen - we are making a bold assumption here that the reporter actually DID any of the things he 'reported' on.

I'm inclined to believe that no such range session EVER took place, except in his fervid imagination.
Well, he did include pics in the article. If that was even really him/her/the pussy... o_O

It was agenda driven propaganda aimed at the soy-boy crowd who subscribe to such drivel. I'm sure they read the article and were so upset that they had to cancel their pedicures.
A wretched excuse for a man, writing for an audience of beta failures.:s0050:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads