JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take it to the range and see how it groups. They are super sweet to carry in rough country. If it still groups, keep it. Or slap a synthetic stock on it. Black. Tacticool. Then sell it for $800. :)

I believe the guy who commented in your for sale ad is correct. And as I mentioned above, it has a Model 7 stock on it. No big deal but it pretty much kills any "collector value". I do hope it is the lighting and that the wood really isn't a hideous shade of baby poop yellow. lol

I would buy a newer model 7 like this.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/756336301
Nah....like THIS.

tFap89m.jpg

OP, I won' give a dollar amount of what I think your gun is worth because that amount is what I would buy it for. Honestly it's way over priced in the classifieds in my opinion. Good luck with your sale.

OP, I won' give a dollar amount of what I think your gun is worth because that amount is what I would buy it for. Honestly it's way over priced in the classifieds in my opinion. Good luck with your sale.
That's why I stated obo and such as I had no idea for a price.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top