JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As a 60 something year old male who has hunted since the age of 8, I have never ever i mean never seen ammo shortages like this...

Even my reman guy says he has a 6/8 week back log on most common calibers and a 10/12 week if your looking for obsolete calibers..wow, and the prices, and a lot of the place are limiting you to only small amounts..Will we see 1.00$ plus per round for 9mm before the Nov election?

sop311chris-gun-1911b.jpg

Agreed. And as you point out, we're still a couple of months out from the election. It's bound to get worse. And, it could get much, much worse after the election.
Primers, you might as well be looking for lost gold coins in the street as to find these.

As a 60 something year old male who has hunted since the age of 8, I have never ever i mean never seen ammo shortages like this...

Even my reman guy says he has a 6/8 week back log on most common calibers and a 10/12 week if your looking for obsolete calibers..wow, and the prices, and a lot of the place are limiting you to only small amounts..Will we see 1.00$ plus per round for 9mm before the Nov election?

View attachment 746758
The middle schoolers must have got wind of the ammo crunch and joined in;)

Agreed. And as you point out, we're still a couple of months out from the election. It's bound to get worse. And, it could get much, much worse after the election.
Primers, you might as well be looking for lost gold coins in the street as to find these.
Yeah no kidding why is there such a primer shortage...re loaders must be losing their minds right now

SCORE...just got off the phone with some dude who was a friend of a friends cousin half sister brother in law .......and got 140 rounds Federal power shok 100 gr sp in .243 win, my antelope hunt is saved lolololol...he said that 9mm will reach 1.20 per round by Nov if not sooner..

View attachment 746758
Love .243 round. Remember this John Wayne safety video?

Last Edited:
I am sure it is a joke somewhere, but what is the hate on the .243 Win. I like and enjoy it!!
Dont know I have taken over 30 whitetails and a doz muleys with it even took 3 Pronghorn over 275 yards back in my good eye dayz.. It is a great caliber, no recoil, and it was very cheap to shoot....well not anymore

Dont know I have taken over 30 whitetails and a doz muleys with it even took 3 Pronghorn over 275 yards back in my good eye dayz.. It is a great caliber, no recoil, and it was very cheap to shoot....well not anymore
It isn't a Magnum and I don't think it fits in an AR15 so it isn't cool enough :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top