JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I like about it is if you are actually educated and can write without too many typos and not write like you actually sound, you are normally fully understandable as are the Aussies down under.
It's the local slang that outsiders have a hard time understanding.
And I suspect it's true no matter which side of the pond you live on.
I'm even having difficulty with the slang spoken by the younger generation in my own country. Much of it originating in the inner cities
of the east coast ostensibly the black neighborhoods, who couldn't care less how they butcher the English language. And it is passed on by the entertainment and music industries.
My point after rambling on, is we can talk easier with the written word than we probably wouldn't be able to face to face!

A pet peeve of mine is the words being used out of context, and also lazy people not spelling properly often leaving the words incomplete.
Spell check and grammar check are great tools and many apparently ignore them or don't even use them, if they even have them.
It makes them sound juvenile and uneducated.
End of rant, :s0137:
Gabby

Ok - enough of Rosie - Hey I am am a 'hetero' male from the word go but Rosie is average looking and she should get a refund on the 'aftermarket' work she had done - It doesn't look 'natural' at all. A little work on her hair and some better clothing would help immensely.
I only 'skimmed' the videos but what little I did see they are only marginally informative and Rosie only 'pulls the handle' (no pun intended) a couple times and not in a manner that displays any real reloading processes.
If I were getting interested in reloading and watched these vids I would probably come away with 'some' information gained but still have a lot of questions. Speer manual # 9 is still one of the benchmarks for 'real' reloading education (as well as other books) but I have digressed a bit.
If one is looking for 'real' reloading education this only scratches the surface and is actually quite boring and doesn't really ever get to the 'nuts and bolts' of reloading.
But hey - who am I to judge - I only have 40 + years of reloading under 'my belt' so I could be entirely wrong about this.
Fair enough. By "having aftermarket work done" I assume you are indicating her teeth? I'm still going to name my next press "Rosie Hornyday" because it makes my wife giggle.

Nope.
I'm actually an expert in these matters and Rosie is most definitely unaltered.

I think someone would have to do further research to determine authenticity... kind of hard to tell from the reloading videos.

That said, she is only average looking... until she starts talking and her sexy accent is revealed... and a gleaming of intelligence is detected... and a pleasing personality is uncovered... this is when I find her appeal is greatly enhanced.

I actually watched the first few of these videos and I thought they were well presented and informative. So I posted them on another forum (TheHighroad) and they pulled my post.:s0037:

Rosy is pretty and has an attractive accent... I didn't think the videos were obscene though... or even the least bit tacky? Yes, Rosy is pretty, but I think her most endearing quality is talking intelligently and not sounding ditsy. I am glad the administrators on this sight are more open minded!
It's called The High Road because they lick toads over there and would ban their own mother to appease their masters.

probably

I think someone would have to do further research to determine authenticity... kind of hard to tell from the reloading videos.

That said, she is only average looking... until she starts talking and her sexy accent is revealed... and a gleaming of intelligence is detected... and a pleasing personality is uncovered... this is when I find her appeal is greatly enhanced.
You sir, have not seen all of the available data.

;)

You sir, have not seen all of the available data.

;)
Maybe not a perfect 10, but on the other hand definitely not "there'd be screaming if you woke up next to" either. A little shorter than I usually like, not my preferred ginger but at least not a boring blonde... (*ulp* now I better hope the girlfriend never reads this, even though she knows that she's anything but boring and is heading for more "gray" than "blonde")

But hey - who am I to judge - I only have 40 + years of reloading under 'my belt' so I could be entirely wrong about this.
I am a faithfully married man, but if that weren't the case, even with 15 or so years reloading under my beltthere would definitely be room for Rosie;)
Her enhancements are well documented on the net, and from what I hear it's actually pretty spectacular work. More importantly she has a very pleasant and intelligent voice which I find rare in a woman. But as nice as it would be to get invited into her shed to work up a few loads, her bench is definitely set up primarily to display the Hornady products, not for efficient cartridge creation.

Last Edited:
Nice set of double-entendres there, MM...
6555D307-769B-4BBB-B5DC-2A6C768BCF20.png :D

Her enhancements are well documented on the net, and from what I hear it's actually pretty spectacular work.
Dood, dood, dood.....you're still an apprentice aren't ya ? :)

Without going into journeyman details here on a family website, here is the first hit from the "net".

Rosie Jones

Rosie Jones is young English glamour model with gorgeous body measurements. Her figure has attractive hourglass shape with large bust and round hips. Jones wears 30F bra size and weights 123 pounds. She often poses without clothes and it can be easily recognized, that she doesn't have breast implants or other type of plastic surgery bust enhancement. Check out also measurements of Lucy Collett, Rosie Jones, and Lacey Banghard.

Sheesh

You Sir are the bravest man I've ever met to post something like that online in a public forum.
Or you wish to be killed in your sleep..:D
Well, she knows that she's special because I'm "dating against type" on both hair color and endowment, and we've been making a go of things long-distance for SEVEN YEARS, so there has to be something to make it worth keeping going that long. AND I'm a lucky SOB because she doesn't mind sharing me under certain conditions... :D

Ok - enough of Rosie - Hey I am am a 'hetero' male from the word go but Rosie is average looking and she should get a refund on the 'aftermarket' work she had done - It doesn't look 'natural' at all.

Well it's been a long while since I have had a chance to do any "first hand" examinations of any type of enhancements, natural or otherwise, other than with my wife of 33 years. Consequently, I will have to defer to you as a subject matter expert.... However... Damm.... Where were you all those years ago when I needed a wingman to help me fly first class???!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top