JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember that she is talking to an audience in the UK, where US-made ammunition cost more £££ than it does $$$. There are NO 'deals' for quantity buy - only serious .22LR shooters buy in large amounts because our ammo holdings are SERIOUSLY restricted by the Firearms Act. Plus we have to buy it all face-to-face - that can mean a long drive on some of the worst roads in Western Europe. I have ONE source for Swiss GP11 - 120 miles away - with gas at over $8 a gallon - and the price is $1.13 per shot.

European-made ammunition is also expensive - Swedish and German factory fodder for hunting is eye-wateringly expensive. A deer-stalking pal of mine buys his 6.5x55 Norma in 20s. Why? Well, it's almost $300 a hundred, that's why.

Please do NOT ask me how much I pay for regular .22LR.

Well, okay, I'll tell you so you can have a quiet chuckle...

Ely standard rifle fodder is almost $10 per hundred. If, like me, you can actually have a reasonable amount, like 500, at any one time, then it's five times $10.

Are you reading me?

I tell you, if I didn't reload, or if I concentrated all my shooting on BP instead of CF, I just would not be able to afford to shoot at all.

tac

I tell you, if I didn't reload, or if I concentrated all my shooting on BP instead of CF, I just would not be able to afford to shoot at all.
Which is probably just how TPTB want it... if they can't get a total ban, they'll just gradually price it out of reach for all but To The Manor Born With Silver Spoon And Massive Inbreeding and wait for the older generations who knew what freedom was to die off. tac, this is nothin' against the PEOPLE over there, it's the SYSTEM and power-structure, so please don't take it personally--it pains me to see our "mother culture", who gave the world the foundation for probably the freest workable society in history, devolving into a kind of political/governmental senile-dementia. I'm sorry, but I don't know any way to put this delicately--sometimes the only option is to just get a needle and lance the boil. Perhaps I'm spoiled by the No-BS clause in my contract that not only allows but REQUIRES me to give it tomy clients as I see it in plain unvarnished terms... Again, nothing personal--I respect the heck out of ya and would pick up a rifle and man a post with you anytime, despite my life expectancy being very short once the action starts.

Mark my words, folks, it's comin' here too someday... Commief***hole is already working on it.

I actually watched the first few of these videos and I thought they were well presented and informative. So I posted them on another forum (TheHighroad) and they pulled my post.:s0037:

Rosy is pretty and has an attractive accent... I didn't think the videos were obscene though... or even the least bit tacky? Yes, Rosy is pretty, but I think her most endearing quality is talking intelligently and not sounding ditsy. I am glad the administrators on this sight are more open minded!

I actually watched the first few of these videos and I thought they were well presented and informative. So I posted them on another forum (TheHighroad) and they pulled my post.:s0037:

Rosy is pretty and has an attractive accent... I didn't think the videos were obscene though... or even the least bit tacky? Hmmm....
Welcome to The New THR, a bunch of b*tchy little girls...

Hell, that outfit's practically a burqa next to how she's usually seen... lol What's their beef, other than "we hate anything gun"? Never mind that they happily stream Daeshbag torture and murder in realtime...

TheHighRoad.... IS A GUN BOARD!!!! I POSTED IN THE RELOADING SECTION ON A THREAD ABOUT A GUY THINKING OF STARTING TO RELOAD!!!! The guy could have actually learned quite a bit from the videos... and the videos keep your attention better than most how to videos.

I guess they hate anything pretty!

It blew me away! :confused: Thank you for sharing my disbelief!
LOL!!!!

TheHighRoad.... IS A GUN BOARD!!!! I POSTED IN THE RELOADING SECTION ON A THREAD ABOUT A GUY THINKING OF STARTING TO RELOAD!!!! The guy could have actually learned quite a bit from the videos... and the videos keep your attention better than most how to videos.

LOL!!!!
Old Oleg THR was different... Zeanah THR is modded by a bunch of douches.

LOL!!!!
THR
Sounds like a bunch of duds over there !

Ok - enough of Rosie - Hey I am am a 'hetero' male from the word go but Rosie is average looking and she should get a refund on the 'aftermarket' work she had done - It doesn't look 'natural' at all. A little work on her hair and some better clothing would help immensely.
I only 'skimmed' the videos but what little I did see they are only marginally informative and Rosie only 'pulls the handle' (no pun intended) a couple times and not in a manner that displays any real reloading processes.
If I were getting interested in reloading and watched these vids I would probably come away with 'some' information gained but still have a lot of questions. Speer manual # 9 is still one of the benchmarks for 'real' reloading education (as well as other books) but I have digressed a bit.
If one is looking for 'real' reloading education this only scratches the surface and is actually quite boring and doesn't really ever get to the 'nuts and bolts' of reloading.
But hey - who am I to judge - I only have 40 + years of reloading under 'my belt' so I could be entirely wrong about this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top