JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never thought I would run out of storage with the copious amount of storage I built in but it all is stuffed with stuff. I could build in more cabinets in on the back wall but that cover more of the t&g knotty pine I put in. I just need to purge stuff I don't use often.
I'm slowly starting to pass on some extra stuff to my two sons. They are slowly realizing that you can't depend on the sporting goods store for a supply of amo.

So I hope you all are happy now, this pains me. Since it's been colder than a witches boobies in a brass bra out in the shop so I brought my piddling work inside to "The Room"..:eek::eek::eek:

Yeah it seems weird that one would have to warm up their propane tanks before they can use them with the heater for the boat... And no I didn't crank up my propane heater in there...;)

BF72BC9D-5C28-4372-88E6-228AA7563F14.jpeg

Last Edited:
I'm slowly starting to pass on some extra stuff to my two sons. They are slowly realizing that you can't depend on the sporting goods store for a supply of amo.
So I hope you all are happy now, this pains me. Since I t's been colder than a witches boobies in a brass bra out in the shop so I brought my piddling work inside to "The Room"..:eek::eek::eek:

Yeah it seems weird that one would have to warm up their propane tanks before they can use them with the heater for the boat... And no I didn't crank up my propane heater in there...;)

View attachment 825307
Nice setup! You did a great job trying to hide the propane tank heater on the countertop! I like the double barrel overhead lights, reminds me of the dental lights at my dentist.

I'll be the first to show my train wreck of a reloading room. I have not cleaned it or organized it in 4 years. It is a mess. And, I didn't even include the actual press and powder measure in the photo for some reason.

DQFSF6UyTUijNTYOhwNu-g.jpg

geNncnAhRbyHCwrYawm_qQ.jpg

bjNdB7H5Ra-6NZNg5zSQaQ.jpg

VQecQ0lWRSqhWr9_B69SYQ.jpg

I'll be the first to show my train wreck of a reloading room. I have not cleaned it or organized it in 4 years. It is a mess. And, I didn't even include the actual press and powder measure in the photo for some reason.

View attachment 825625

View attachment 825626

View attachment 825627

View attachment 825628

View attachment 825625

View attachment 825626

View attachment 825627

View attachment 825628

Well, I really like the target "show and tell" area! A target is worth a thousand words. You definitely need to rearrange a couple items to make room for your coffee cup! I do see the logic of keeping all the essentials within easy reach! Great pictures!

Well, now that my bench is clean for the moment, here is a picture. It's almost done, few more things to add and finish hooking up some other stuff. My bench is from American Workbench, which is now defunct. https://americanworkbench.business.site/ Beautiful bench that I bought 7-8 years ago.

I installed some aluminum heavy duty T tracks front and back with titanium bolts and nuts to secure it. Overkill yes, but they are pretty. All of the mounts are from Inline Fabrication and are the quick mount type setups. They are all the larger size models.

Presses from left to right in the back RCBS Ammomaster II for 50 BMG, RCBS RC2 (bought this new 20 years ago and cut my teeth on it and still love it today).

Presses from left to right in front, Dillon XL650 bought 8 years ago and finally unboxed it in June/July of last year, RL1100 since I seem to love the Dillon stuff now.

Will be adding one or two more Inline Fabrication mounts in the back for case prep tools. Makes life easier that way.

IMG-3864.jpg IMG-3867.jpg

Well, now that my bench is clean for the moment, here is a picture. It's almost done, few more things to add and finish hooking up some other stuff. My bench is from American Workbench, which is now defunct. https://americanworkbench.business.site/ Beautiful bench that I bought 7-8 years ago.

I installed some aluminum heavy duty T tracks front and back with titanium bolts and nuts to secure it. Overkill yes, but they are pretty. All of the mounts are from Inline Fabrication and are the quick mount type setups. They are all the larger size models.

Presses from left to right in the back RCBS Ammomaster II for 50 BMG, RCBS RC2 (bought this new 20 years ago and cut my teeth on it and still love it today).

Presses from left to right in front, Dillon XL650 bought 8 years ago and finally unboxed it in June/July of last year, RL1100 since I seem to love the Dillon stuff now.

Will be adding one or two more Inline Fabrication mounts in the back for case prep tools. Makes life easier that way.

View attachment 872709 View attachment 872710
Nice set up! I like the slot track idea! Standing room only? I have a six ft. long throw rug in front of my bench to cushion anything you might drop. Thanks for the great pics!

Nice set up! I like the slot track idea! Standing room only? I have a six ft. long throw rug in front of my bench to cushion anything you might drop. Thanks for the great pics!
Thanks Holepuncher,

No, I have 2 DeWalt branded stools, one on casters one not. My 5 year old sits on the fixed one and helps put checked rounds into the foam containers or helps pull the handle (on the 650) when processing brass. When I'm loading I do usually stand though.

Jon

That bit of carpet is pretty useful, in my shop. Helps save ruining dropped bullets with dents, or having delicate things shatter.
I agree. I've a section of indoor/outdoor carpet on the floor and it has saved countless objects accidentally dropped that could have been damaged on the hard concrete floor. And too dropped primers can be more easily found as they don't roll away to another dimension. I sit when reloading, but I've this captain's chair my wife bought me years ago that is quite dramatic in height adjustment as it has about a foot of adjustment. And it is on caster wheels that roll on that rug pretty well. Different strokes for different folks.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads