JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The State will need that list when Martial Law is declared due to Obola

Your choices are going to be turning them in at the gate of the FEMA camp, or attempt to dodge drones armed with thermal cameras in the woods...they don't need to go door-to-door. The sheep that registered them will be the first to fork them over...and there are a lot more sheep than there are wolves or sheepdogs.

The key is keeping sheep sheep...so when I hear "hey, where can I register all my guns?" all I hear is "BAAAAH!" But, as pointed out, chances are they are already registered. I guess the real question is why did you get the gun in the first place? Honestly, the only difference between a politician robbing you and a criminal robbing you is one does it from his desk 100 miles away while the other does it within arms reach.

Oh well. Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

*Riot Out*

Anyone know the procedure and where to register a gun? I bought from a private party and want to register it.
o_O

Had some real difficulty believing what I was reading here.
:s0127:
Is this a ............ahhhhhhhh no I won't even ask.............................:s0098:

Suggestion................Spend months and years reading the 2nd Amendment over and over, Join the NRA, GOA and OFF then read everything they have printed in the past 50 yrs.

Last Edited:
Anyone know the procedure and where to register a gun? I bought from a private party and want to register it.

The easiest way register it is to vote liberal as often as possible. After registration is complete it will eventually be confiscated which will make it even easier.

The easiest way register it is to vote liberal as often as possible. After registration is complete it will eventually be confiscated which will make it even easier.

That is just about Dead on true.........................................

Last Edited:
Now, let's not pile on the guy too hard! I, personally, would never keep a unregistered firearm! You know, for the children! It's all moot anyway, since that terrible boating accident!

There is no firearms registration in Oregon or Washington.
Stop believing what you see on TV unless you are in the fascist states like NY or CA.
It's not mandatory yet, but watch out! If the political climate doesn't change pretty quick gun owners in WA will have plenty of new registration forms to fill out.
Oregon will soon follow.
Vote with gun rights as your priority this time around!

The question sounded more like an anti gun troll gathering negative responses to use against real Americans.
Only a troll could come up with that one.

The question sounded more like an anti gun troll gathering negative responses to use against real Americans.
Only a troll could come up with that one.

No, he's a real guy; see his delayed-purchase thread. Although to be honest, the delayed-purchase thread is an anti-gunners wet dream as far as justification for UBC's goes.

No, he's a real guy; see his delayed-purchase thread. Although to be honest, the delayed-purchase thread is an anti-gunners wet dream as far as justification for UBC's goes.

Well I do pray that anyone wanting to get into law enforcement truly educates themselves beyond reproach on the meanings and intent of the Constitution and extensively on the 1st , 2nd and 4th Amendments. I mean the authors/founders intent, not the leftist marxist interpretations going around today. The 2nd has answered his question millions of times over.
I would like to give the benefit of doubt, but hard to do with the constant barrage of attacks on the 2nd by the leftists day in and day out.

Last Edited:
What'd i tell you when you bought from me?;) No real need for it when doing private party transfer, again, just for the records to ensure you and I are both covered, you know, in the event you or someone decides to get squirelly with the gun. glad you're enjoying the purchase.

Hey did you scan the Bill Of Sale yet for my records. Don't want to ask this question again and get a little but chewing on registration :confused:

Look as some of you know this is my first gun. The last thing i want to do is give anyone a reason to put me on the news about shooting a guy for what ever reason (robbing me, pulls a weapon on me, Ect,,,,,,) and be harassed for not doing something right or wrong. Just want all the info i can get before i get in a situation that i could of prevented by doing one small thing. To answer my own question, i will not be registering my gun. Now that i know more about the laws and my rights im sure i will have more question. Just hope i don't get so much negative feed back about asking a easily answered question.

Have a great day ya'll

Look as some of you know this is my first gun. The last thing i want to do is give anyone a reason to put me on the news about shooting a guy for what ever reason (robbing me, pulls a weapon on me, Ect,,,,,,) and be harassed for not doing something right or wrong. Just want all the info i can get before i get in a situation that i could of prevented by doing one small thing. To answer my own question, i will not be registering my gun. Now that i know more about the laws and my rights im sure i will have more question. Just hope i don't get so much negative feed back about asking a easily answered question.

Have a great day ya'll

Best way to imagine these forums is with a bunch of guys (and a few girls) sitting around drinking beer and everyone with a big smile on their face. Makes the ribbing more tolerable. :)

Ask away. Yes it is better to ask a questions than do something ignorant of the law. You just got a helping of all the frustration everyone has about gun laws and restriction of freedoms. That the average new gun owner like yourself has to worry they need to check in with the government after buying a gun isnt really how it should be.

The only thing extra I would have done is find out where to call in my state to run the serial number on the gun just to make sure it was not stolen at some point.

What the Doc said. We like to "bust chops", and get our "chops busted". I "pick on" people in a good natured way all the time online, AND in person.

Two more things; One, if we didn't like you we would ignore you. Two, nobody chewed your "but", but we do dole out a "butt chewing" when needed. ;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads