Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Recommended vault & safe company in Portland?

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by mouse, Apr 23, 2013.

1. mouse

mouse Pacific Northwest Active Member

I am looking to by a high quality "money safe." This safe is not intended for guns or any large objects. I am interested in something secure and am willing to spend around $1,000. Less would be better, but I want a good one. Are there any good safe stores in the area. I live in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area and nothing seems to be coming up in my search. Thanks for your help.

2. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Atlasta lock and safe
    702 SE Grand
    Portland, OR

Never been inside, but they look well stocked when I drive by every day ;)

3. Don H

Don H Oregon Well-Known Member

4. WashCoDad

WashCoDad Beanerton Active Member

Stop by Davis Lock and Key
    170 x tv hwy.
    Last time I was in there they had quite a few safes geared towards biz owners.

5. NWGUNGUY

NWGUNGUY Portland Oregon New Member

I would check this guy out at Bulldog Tuff Safes. He is a small businessman who has a showroom on his property with lots of sizes and reasonably priced models. He is a family guy and really knowledgeable with no pressure or BS. I bought a Superior Safe from him for less than $900 delivered.

Most of the chain store safes seem to be made in China. He has American made and Chinese made ones so you can compare the difference and see what is important to you. Good luck in your search.

Bulldog Tuff Safes