JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to by a high quality "money safe." This safe is not intended for guns or any large objects. I am interested in something secure and am willing to spend around $1,000. Less would be better, but I want a good one. Are there any good safe stores in the area. I live in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area and nothing seems to be coming up in my search. Thanks for your help.

I would check this guy out at Bulldog Tuff Safes. He is a small businessman who has a showroom on his property with lots of sizes and reasonably priced models. He is a family guy and really knowledgeable with no pressure or BS. I bought a Superior Safe from him for less than $900 delivered.

Most of the chain store safes seem to be made in China. He has American made and Chinese made ones so you can compare the difference and see what is important to you. Good luck in your search.

<broken link removed>

I've had great service from the PDX local Liberty safe rep on 2 occasions. Bought a safe from him in 1978, said he'd buy it back at my purchase price should I ever want to upgrade. Sure enough, 30 years later when I decided to Go Larger, he gave me MORE than I paid for the older smaller unit.

These, however, are larger gun safe size. If you have a pile of cash large enough to fill these models, congratulations.:confused:

I see these types of safes listed on Craigslist all the time.
There's some for sale right now starting at $100.00.
Is the one pictured below what you're looking for?

00Y0Y_8IsKDqQEIhX_1200x900.jpg

Money safe or other small items. 20" wide, x 23" deep, x 36" high. Opening is 8" in diameter. Interior cavity is 9 3/4" wide, x 8" high, x 14" deep. The shell is filled with concrete and is very heavy. $100.00 you haul.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top