JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking for suggestions on high quality, durable, LED flashlights for general preparedness and for camping.

Must be rechargeable...or is it better to get separate rechargeable batteries?

US made strongly preferred.

I have had good luck with Nightstick products. The flashlights I have are rechargeable as well as come with a CR123 carrier so you can use lithium batteries when necessary. Hopefully they are still made in Texas. I had one with a switch that went bad and they replaced it no questions asked about 10 years ago.

These little buggers from Amazon are awesome. Clip it on your hat and lights up anywhere you look. High med and low. Rechargeable AA batt. Not usa made though I'm sure. Get clip on hat type for camping is my suggestion. It's a godsend. I mainly use on med so it doesn't shut itself off from high temp (have never run into that issue but ppl say it can happen).

0F97A1D0-BB02-4A88-A4EC-5DDFDE859098.jpeg
EA7410F5-BEB7-4323-96FF-C06357EBFAD1.jpeg
E786046B-D4EA-4E4C-B395-91C9CA1A2BD8.jpeg

Last Edited:
Another one for longer distance is these zoomable type with the 18500 battery. You can hold it and zoom it with one hand. Fully zoomed they reach a very long way. I've scared away creepies at quite a long distance with this cuz it's such a concentrated beam when zoomed. About 1000 lumens as I recall but the key is concentrated zoomed beam. They sell under many different brand names but all look like this and are often sold with a pic rail mount, scope mount, pressure switch etc. if you hold it like a cop would with a mag light you can zoom from close/broad light to far/concentrated beam pretty much instantly using just one hand.

F141971C-9F2E-4A66-9ABC-7F01707AC170.jpeg
Here's another brand same light basically but it's cheaper due to 3 AAA batts in a little carrier. Don't get the kind with AAA, spend more for the 18500 battery. Output is much higher, longer life and doesn't take too long to recharge. I have the same one as this but with the 18500 battery and the little cage for 3 AAAs was included also, I guess as a backup.

82B94ACC-60A3-4F9C-A579-E5F9CA5E9819.jpeg

Last Edited:
Looking for suggestions on high quality, durable, LED flashlights for general preparedness and for camping.

Must be rechargeable...or is it better to get separate rechargeable batteries?

US made strongly preferred.
Nebo.

I really like the Redline X, especially for its quick use switches on the bottom for fast modes and zoom cap with rechargeable and replaceable 18650 battery.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top