JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you consdered looking into where specifically you're draining so much performance? Taking a gander, I'd say your classifieds sections "search" functionality are probably pretty heavy database calls. You also may want to consider some more aggressive page cacheing to help reduce the server-side workload involved.

The key to reducing the workload involved really is in performance cacheing and optimizing complex or lengthy database calls.

I'm sure you've got some one on it, but incase you don't these are key points to consider. You're at the point where throwing more horse power (server) at it isn't really what you need to do, it's sounding like you've got an efficiency issue.

Thank you so much guys! I'm going to do all I can to get search working by tomorrow! :s0155:

After that, it'll be database and code optimizations, then hopefully the migration to the new server!

Great work you have done Joey. I remember when a certain EdSr told me neither one of our forums would last a year. Well, we're both still here!!!

I can't imagine the work you go throught to keep it up. Congratulations on a job well done.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top