JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
like-a-boss-24.jpg

I can't use quote feature on mobile. Try to type and cursor jumps to middle of quote.

Also when enlarging text on mobile text stacks in vertical columns instead of widening out.

Little blue "pill" for new replies almost impossible to hit on mobile phones.

Other than that I'm getting used to the new site and the font doesn't give me instant headaches anymore.

I can't use quote feature on mobile. Try to type and cursor jumps to middle of quote.

Also when enlarging text on mobile text stacks in vertical columns instead of widening out.

Other than that I'm getting used to the new site and the font doesn't give me instant headaches anymore.

Which mobile device are you using?

I would really, really appreciate being able to use Tapatalk to access NWFA on my phone. This site displays on the phone better than the old one, but it's still slow to load and janky in general on my Droid.

You've allowed us to access SWFA on Tapatalk with this program, why not NWFA?

I would really, really appreciate being able to use Tapatalk to access NWFA on my phone. This site displays on the phone better than the old one, but it's still slow to load and janky in general on my Droid.

You've allowed us to access SWFA on Tapatalk with this program, why not NWFA?

I'm still looking into this. The main reason is security, but I'm discussing that with other forum owners now.

I'm trying to reply to a "For Sale" item and get an "Insufficient Privileges" message . . . What's up with that???
I can open a "conversation" or whatever the current buzzword is but I can't find the proper button to push to send it . . . What's up with that???

Sheldon

All of this still true with my Galaxy Note2. Makes quoting very hard to do has caused confusion and unintended hostility. I spend much less time here when all I have is my mobile device.

New moderation dynamic is lackluster too. If someone does something to merit ad removal let person know or leave threads alone at least a warning post to prove/point out violation? That tiny bit of respect would be nice and much easier for people to become or renew supporting membership.

Other things I have heard and agree with is rapid eye fatigue with the new layout, I think the background being bright white causing high text contrast causes this.

Other that that bit of belly aching, Thanks for all the hard work and I am getting used too the new site.

All of this still true with my Galaxy Note2. Makes quoting very hard to do has caused confusion and unintended hostility. I spend much less time here when all I have is my mobile device.

New moderation dynamic is lackluster too. If someone does something to merit ad removal let person know or leave threads alone at least a warning post to prove/point out violation? That tiny bit of respect would be nice and much easier for people to become or renew supporting membership.

Other things I have heard and agree with is rapid eye fatigue with the new layout, I think the background being bright white causing high text contrast causes this.

Other that that bit of belly aching, Thanks for all the hard work and I am getting used too the new site.

Thank you for the feedback.

The new version of the software (which we'll be updating to soon) has a new quote system, which should work much better.

We're also working on getting public moderation configured.

This is the first I've heard about eye fatigue, but I'm willing to look into it as well as the font.

Thank you for the nice words :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads