JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just paid for a Bronze Membership, only to contribute. I'll throw some more your way. I'd hate to see my favorite site go away. Payday is a week away. Be on the lookout for another donation.

Hope the donation helps! I can't wait for the site get back up and running at full capacity again. I have gotten a ton of useful information and some great deals on guns! Keep up the great work.

Sent $20 your way, hope it's a step in the right direction. For anyone who has sold anything in the classifieds you should know that $20 is the least you can do to keep the site up and running.

Signed up for bronze membership to try and do a little something to help. This site, and all your effort is a very important service to all of us these days! Thanks for all you do.

I worked a few hours with Joe last night and we are close to getting the new server up and running. Here it is. We are very hopeful regarding solving all the issues soon with our new supercomputer:

front1.jpg

Payment sent for the GOLD Joe.Appreciate the hard work and ongoing effort for Freedom!!!

Burt if you need the use of a super computer compatable printer, I have one but shipping might cost an arm & a leg due to the shear size & weight!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top