JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
As for our class picture shown earlier...My dad always said I had a face for radio...:eek::D
Andy
See that, and raise a voice for silent film too. Try having to go through life looking and sounding like a leaner, meaner, tacticalled-out version of THIS A**HOLE:
nedry.jpg

At least *I* don't have a horrid pig-squeal laugh, though!

Not quite... polarized lenses, better hair, better looking and better dressed. And I *have* a girlfriend rather than slobbering over pics on the computer screen... plus much better understanding of large predatory reptiles and, as noted, a hundred pounds lighter and a lot better armed. :)

So..............yet saying, yup, that's you! Kind a figured!:p

Just yankin yer chain a little!:D

So "what's right with us?"

Lots to unpack here.

The video shows a man punching a woman to the ground. Most people might find this disturbing, but hey, you don't find her attractive, and she apparently doesn't agree with your politics, so hitting her must be cool right?
Then there's the antifa thing. I hear they show up to protest white nationalist/KKK/neo-nazi tallies, so if this is indeed video of some guy punching a woman demonstrating on behalf of antifa, then it's 50/50 that he's a white nationalist/neo nazi/KKK member.
So, you can't get enough of a (possible) nazi male beating down an unattractive woman you don't agree with...
I guess the answer would have to be "not much".
Disagree with people and their political positions all you want, but to cheer on a woman getting beat kind of sickens me, regardless of her politics. Add the fact that if this video is showing an antifa protest clashing with their stated enemies in the white nationalist community and I'd say this is the kind of post you might see on Stormfront.

I'm thinking this may not be the direction Joe was looking for when he was talking about changing the atmosphere.

There's a point here. I'd say in a perfect world we probably should rise above cheering a woman get here lights punched.

Something to think about.

When I was bouncing at bars, the minute a man laid a hand on a woman he was heading out the door, didn't matter what she'd said.

Looks like we got us a hero in town, boys!

FYI- I don't punch girls, women, or men for that matter... self-defense situations excepted, of course. ;)

I know the proper way to treat a lady is with a wrist lock , then an arm bar.
Same as an azz hat Bouncer. ;)

Thread closed.
Please re read post #1.
This is or has turned into something that does not represent firearms owners in a very positive light. This thread is in the open forum for all to see not just long time members.
I will let @Joe Link decide on re opening it after cleaning, but as it is, it is not a very positive representation of what we want the site to be.

Taking this thread topic and turning into jokes about punching people in the face, gender notwithstanding, is certainly off topic and deserving of a lock. @deadeye Good call.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads