JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the info, Joe -- and thanks for a great site!

You have my support. If I can, I'll contribute regularly, at least every couple of months.

I'm going to recommend this site to Senator Prozanski. He surprised me by writing a personal reply to my email -- at least, he or his aide did. So I'm writing back, and if he isn't a member already, he probably will be soon.

Thanks again for all you do!

-- Paravani

Hi Joe,
I'm a new member. I just found the site doing a search. I'm a born in Oregon, NRA, and past Douglas Ridge Rifle Club member. I'm also recovering from my third heart attack. The rotten part is I'm only 62, But on the bright side, I've got time to recover and get back to shooting. A life long activity. If I wasn't on disability, I'd donate now. Good luck.
Phred

Hi guys.... last time i tryed to look the sight was disabled( been quite a while ago)... now that i am back.. I cannot find the the search feature and new posts feature is not working.. is this still an issue, or is it something i am doing ?...

Hi guys.... last time i tryed to look the sight was disabled( been quite a while ago)... now that i am back.. I cannot find the the search feature and new posts feature is not working.. is this still an issue, or is it something i am doing ?...
Still an issue.

Thanks again for your continued patience everyone. Today we got the New Post button working, and I'm hoping to have full search capabilities up by this evening.

How's the search working for everyone?

like-a-boss1.jpg

So I find that if I click the "rifles in Oregon" link it has not changed or refreshed since the 25th.

It seems to do it with all of those quick searches.

Any idea there?

Just tried it myself and, it would appear that it is stuck on 3/25. But if you click on the full category, the stuff after 3/25 is shown but just not if you use the location specific searches.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top