JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I worked a few hours with Joe last night and we are close to getting the new server up and running. Here it is. We are very hopeful regarding solving all the issues soon with our new supercomputer:

front1.jpg

I had a calculator that was more powerful in the '90s. This explains a lot. :s0114:

Just officially joined the fold as a gold member - I encourage all of you other lurkers (you know who you are) to pony up as well. I enjoy this community and its worth supporting - Thanks Joe!

Joe,

Relating to the recent issues facing NorthwestFirearms.com ... I was just looking at the "handgun" forum and see that there are 946 pages of posts, beginning in 2008.

Would it be possible to either delete 'old' and 'closed' posts or move to an "Archive" area to free-up more storage space and less of a resource burden on the server?

Thanks for a Great website!

Tom

Joe,

I find myself coming here every day right after I check my stocks. It's a great resource and a good community. Sent a Gold membership donation through PayPal a couple days ago.

Hey Joe,

You can always count on us here at the Johnson Creek Gun Club for support! The check will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for all you do and for allowing us to communicate with the awesome members of our club.

Jill

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top