JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jim,
Click on the main search header like "Handgun classified." Don't click on the "Handguns in Washington." I know you will get all of the handguns, for instance, listed in OR, WA & ID. Joe is working on it and will get it up and running soon I hope.

Joe,
It might be a good idea to make the Oregon, Washington and Idaho for sale classifieds separate from each other.
When search was still working I tried to search for ".22" in Oregon. It didn't work because "Oregon" was already a search and it would be doing a search within a search. If the different states were listed under separate headings it would be possible to search for certain firearms within one state. It would also lighten the load on the site when the search is enabled again. Separating each state's firearms listings would permanently eliminate a lot of the searches that were happening.

Thank you... I kept searching in Oregon and got the 'broke' message. Getting it sorted again by state will be great, but at least I can search. Will try to get into paypal this weekend and get my supporter badge on! Thanks Joe!!!

Jim,
Click on the main search header like "Handgun classified." Don't click on the "Handguns in Washington." I know you will get all of the handguns, for instance, listed in OR, WA & ID. Joe is working on it and will get it up and running soon I hope.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top