JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Everyone,

Just got back from a meeting met up with some of the house captains and other Republicans. The message I got was basically good luck but they aren't interested. From what I heard the GOP leadership isn't interested and neither is Sen. Starr.....yet. They are pretty mad about losing the district in the first place and the lack of help they got. In order to get them to help us we are going to have to prove we can do this or collect a lot of signatures before they will consider helping us. We need to prove that we can be dangerous.

As elected political "captains" they are interested largely in the power of office. Both parties. Show them power, and they get interested. Show power they do not control, and they ALL get nervous. Then they try to control, influence, or claim it, once power becomes apparent. Better off without them involved. I'll be happy to help collect signatures.

Last Edited:
I took this photograph several years ago on the Oregon Coast, and the one thing it said to me was TENACITY.
This is the kind of tenacity it will take to pull off the recalls. This lil crow was defending its nest and it took on a bird, a vulture 5 times its size and ripped out its tail feathers in flight. So remember it and maintain that same tenacity when you rip those "vultures" in Salem a new one.

upload_2015-4-7_23-6-50.png

Last Edited:
Just went to Merkleys town hall meeting over here in central oregon. Was planning on asking this question.

"I'd like to hear your thoughts on SB941 the so called universal background check bill. I am mostly curious why such a divisive and heavily debated bill is being rushed through under the guise of a "public health emergency" which takes away the opportunity for a public vote on this bill"

What a joke. 40 minutes of Q&A on a lottery system. Needless to say...my # was not drawn. Along with a lot of others by the looks of the bucket full of tickets.:mad:

Just went to Merkleys town hall meeting over here in central oregon. Was planning on asking this question.

"I'd like to hear your thoughts on SB941 the so called universal background check bill. I am mostly curious why such a divisive and heavily debated bill is being rushed through under the guise of a "public health emergency" which takes away the opportunity for a public vote on this bill"

What a joke. 40 minutes of Q&A on a lottery system. Needless to say...my # was not drawn. Along with a lot of others by the looks of the bucket full of tickets.:mad:

What was the outcome Deshoots , anyone speak pro or com ?

Not a word about it. Mostly it was bad mouthing the republicans and talking about how we need to tax the rich more and have more federal subsidies for the poor. And let things run rampant in the middle east un-checked.
This was my 1st ever town hall meeting. I thought it was a joke. Tony Debone made good and sure they could get out of there to go have dinner right at 6. (welcome to my bubblegum list tony) Really was disgusted by the whole thing, as I figured I would be. He did get a nice photo opp out of the deal with some local teens.

Last Edited:
We should look at teaming up with some of the school board races and offer to hand out fliers if they collect signatures.....Quid pro quo

Most local school boards are made up of liberal thinking educators or former educators and public leechs who have the business sense of a rock. They are non partisan, but my extensive experience in working with them tells me that most could care less about 2A issues since most of these Boards are the ones who come up with the stupid azz gun free zones on the school grounds. They also tend to lean heavily towards liberals like Riley who promise them all the usual things to get their votes.

It did not work out so well for this school board though.

Save the talk, it gets real at 6:06

Not a word about it. Mostly it was bad mouthing the republicans and talking about how we need to tax the rich more and have more federal subsidies for the poor. This was my 1st ever town hall meeting. I thought it was a joke. Tony Debone made good and sure he could get out of there to go have dinner right at 6. Really was disgusted by the whole thing. He did get a nice photo opp out of the deal with some local teens.

Town Hall meetings, dinners, rallies, speeches - anything organized by a politician is likely to be heavily rigged to help them avoid any serious challenges in front of their constituents. Few politicians would know how to act if they got a real question to answer. If it's not on their cue cards, they get all flustered. Most of them are really cowards, plain and simple.

Personally, I think letters, emails, phone calls, and, when possible, face to face in their damn offices, are the better ways to get a point across.

Even my anti gun acquaintances agree that the way they are going about getting this passed is SHADY. We can use this to our advantage! Which is why I wanted to put Merkley on the spot tonight. In front of the people who may have voted for him.

Not a word about it. Mostly it was bad mouthing the republicans and talking about how we need to tax the rich more and have more federal subsidies for the poor. And let things run rampant in the middle east un-checked.
This was my 1st ever town hall meeting. I thought it was a joke. Tony Debone made good and sure they could get out of there to go have dinner right at 6. (welcome to my bubblegum list tony) Really was disgusted by the whole thing, as I figured I would be. He did get a nice photo opp out of the deal with some local teens.
I pay property tax in that county so I feel I have a say even a small say. I tore DeBone a new one when he refused to sign the resolution to Salem. I don't know why but once you come down on them a bit hard you don't here a thing from them after.
Oh , in case you didn't know Merkley is a Obama boot licker and total waist of air.

Most local school boards are made up of liberal thinking educators or former educators and public leechs who have the business sense of a rock. They are non partisan, but my extensive experience in working with them tells me that most could care less about 2A issues since most of these Boards are the ones who come up with the stupid azz gun free zones on the school grounds. They also tend to lean heavily towards liberals like Riley who promise them all the usual things to get their votes.

It did not work out so well for this school board though.

Save the talk, it gets real at 6:06

He was pushing blanks.............:\ The LE wasn't

That was a strange video, was that real of set up for some nefarious purpose.

Just a reminder we have a clean up scheduled this weekend. If you arent able to volunteer for the recall, try to get to the clean up for us. I believe that there might be some media coverage for the event which will help to show a very positive look on gun owners right before we initiate a recall. Plus there will be prizes.

I hope to see some of you guys out there. I'll try to be at the booth to answer questions about the recall.

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/clean-up-mt-hood-national-forest-april-11th.193765/

To spread the word, Jason at Gunrunner Arms in Junction City is going to be doing a recall of Rep Val Holye in house district 14. <broken link removed>

She is House majority leader.

We are coordinating efforts with OFF's help to trigger recalls a together

If anyone is in his area and can help him contact him at jason at gunrunnerarms.com

if you are in the district plan to get ready to sign the petition.

House district 14

HNheqSk.jpg

Given that it includes a good chunk of Eugene that may be a tough hill to climb but if she's done anything questionable in the eyes of moderate dems that could be tied to her then it might have a chance. IMO.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews