JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you read the quotes from the 2 that got recalled in Colorado, they were brushing it off as well before they got recalled.

Bloomberg cant pay people to erase signatures. You just need to sit and stew while we work at getting you fired.

I was talking to a buddy and his next door neighbor last night. When the subject of these recalls came up, even the neighbor (who isn't a gun owner) said this bill is B.S., and anyone who has a hand in it should lose their jobs.
He also stated that while he isn't a gun owner, he understands why we need to keep the 2nd intact.
Not just the right wing fringe are mad as he!! about this.

Thanks http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/04/gun_advocates_hit_three_oregon.html for linking our thread.

<- Hey Portlandia lurkers. SB941 also closes the "Pot smokers loophole" since you will have to lie on Federal form 4473 in order to purchase a firearm from your long time friend.
That needs to be spread around! "The Pot Smoker's Loophole", that will get plenty of attention and cause worry amongst those that partake.
Here's another story by local media. Talks about the Recall efforts at the end. I'm not Twitter/facebook social media connected but we need to FLOOD the media comment boards with pro-2ndA Recall comments!!
<broken link removed>

I have a button that says "Official Nancy Pelosi Fringe Element".

Being called a "Fringe Element" or an "Extremist" by one of these cockroaches is an *honor*, in my book...

THESE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY FASCISTS: THEY ALSO STRIKE ME AS THE TYPES OF PEOPLE THAT TURNED IN JEWS TO THE SS DURING WW 2--IN A HEART BEAT THEY'D TURN IN THEIR LOVING NEIGHBOR.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top