JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not trying to second guess, but throw some outside perspective: Is that too soon? Are there any upcoming events (county fairs, or such?) that would be captured and increase the potential number of signatures if the 90-day bracket were shifted? Or allow more volunteers to be gathered and organized? I understand the need to put politicians on notice, and sometimes an imperfect plan executed today is more effective than trying to execute the perfect plan tomorrow. But I believe the tea-leaves are saying that the senate vote is going to take place before the 18th anyways. Just wondering if that strategy has been thought about.
Yes, timing is a tricky consideration. And we know we wont probably stop this bill. This is for every bill after it that is coming our way. We should also have a lot more help than people realize if all goes according to plan this week.

You all are doing great work! I hope we can make these jackals squirm very soon with the thought of loosing their cush job. This cant come soon enough with the speed they are moving this crap through! Ready to do my part...have already been sending OFF all the $$ I can spare!

still working coordinating a large state wide effort. Support OFF if you can since that support will go to us. Hopefully I will have a new thread started this week with all the details we have been working on.

Is it later yet?;)
first recall petition approved! (not ours)

A William Wallace quote is probably appropriate:

"We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free. Let your masters come and attack us: we are ready to meet them beard to beard."

:D

Not enough info Bolus if the recall is approved it is public record.
Spill your guts Bud.o_O

Yes, it is Hoyle, I was just waiting on direction from the group. I'll probably hear back from them today and we'll start drumming up support for them. They are not as large of group as us and will certainly like to have our support.

Kudos to you all who are in the game!!!!
Hit em hard and hit em fast, don't give them time to even think about what they have done to the law abiding, again!!!:mad:

My perception (and I could definitely be wrong about this) is that Oregon gun owners are taking a stronger, more active and more public stance than did gun owners in Washington prior to I-594. No slam meant to WA folks, just perhaps WA falling woke up the folks in OR. I'm still wondering if we can stop this, but I won't stop until it's a done deal either way. I'm glad to see so many getting involved.

Hoyle recall is attracting the media. Two organizations have been asking questions about the recall today. Should be hitting the news soon.

I'll start a fresh thread on recall activities tonight.

we will want to have a huge united effort. we will want to be writing letters to the editors, making posts on face book and other social media. driving up the buzz everywhere. even if you cant volunteer, use all the effort we have wasted in writing our senators to letting everyone no how to help the recalls.

Our recall is very close to being ready to go.

One good point to make with people who may not be as focused on 2A issues, is that once the 2nd is trampled in this type of lawless fashion, it is only a matter of time before other constitutional rights are stripped with no consideration of public opinion.

I hope this sends a strong message to the jokers in Salem!

Thank you Bolus, and all involved. Let us know what people from outside the districts can do to help.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top