JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But is ignoring it and allowing it to ruin the community the right thing to do? Portland is a great case study against that particular approach.
I don't think it ruins the community, there is more here than the classifieds, even though that is where I spend most of my time.

I am on another forum that requires 50 "meaningful" posts in order to participate in the classifieds. Longstanding members will pick apart anyone who appears to be trying to gain their 50 posts too fast. Talk about toxic.

I agree some of the ads look like a bad overpriced yard sale, and some of the price gouging hurts my soul. Gotta ignore it and move on. Water off a ducks back.

Don't want no Gubbins, don't buy no Gubbins! Thar, that was simple!
Was that in Pill Cosby's voice ? Fat-Albert-Holding-Direction-Clock.jpg

Take it up with the management...
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/help/classified-rules/#classified-rule-3

3. No thread-crapping

Thread-crapping occurs when a member posts negative comments in another members classified ad. If you believe there is a problem with the ad either start a conversation with the seller or report the post for moderation. Sellers are allowed to list their items at whichever price they choose, so if you don't like the price of an item simply move on.

I'm beginning to see why we are loosing our rights in the PNW. So many naysayers. Tragic
I don't know that I would necessarily lump in the loss of votes due to Kommiefornians and complaining about something that really doesn't merit a complaint as the same thing.

The commies have left Mexico and have infiltrated Oregon, Washington, who am I kidding, they're a plague that has crossed all sanctuaries.

Yes, conservative voters are complacent and need to get out and vote. But you're pissing and moaning about something that really doesn't matter that you've paid nothing for....

I didn't realize the NWFA classifieds were so impactful and here I thought was it all the Commiefornia twats moving the PNW. :s0092:
Perhaps it's not so much about the specific topic, as much as the general lack of community. Maybe I'm the @ssh0le, but either way, I still feel this caused more fighting and disagreement than it impactfully resolved.

Perhaps it's not so much about the specific topic, as much as the general lack of community. Maybe I'm the @ssh0le, but either way, I still feel this caused more fighting and disagreement than it impactfully resolved.
We're more teasing you for complaining about a site that you're not supporting regarding a pointless topic.

That said, on a more serious note, what firearm PAC do you support? If the answer is "none" it may be time to revaluate the finger pointing....

We're more teasing you for complaining about a site that you're not supporting regarding a pointless topic.

That said, on a more serious note, what firearm PAC do you support? If the answer is "none" it may be time to revaluate the finger pointing....
We are moving off the point, but OFF and GOA if it matters. Are we judging on these memberships as well? This a falice measuring contest all of a sudden? Just trying to point out that not all investments are sound, and the value is in the firearm, not the high speed low drag accessories. The secondhand market is not designed to offer positive return on investment in MOST scenarios. But alas, we've become distracted

I don't think it ruins the community, there is more here than the classifieds, even though that is where I spend most of my time.

I am on another forum that requires 50 "meaningful" posts in order to participate in the classifieds. Longstanding members will pick apart anyone who appears to be trying to gain their 50 posts too fast. Talk about toxic.

I agree some of the ads look like a bad overpriced yard sale, and some of the price gouging hurts my soul. Gotta ignore it and move on. Water off a ducks back.
The reason for that is to discourage what has happened here where a bunch of new people sign up just to use the classifieds usally during a price gouge season.

We are moving off the point, but OFF and GOA if it matters. Are we judging on these memberships as well? This a falice measuring contest all of a sudden? Just trying to point out that not all investments are sound, and the value is in the firearm, not the high speed low drag accessories. The secondhand market is not designed to offer positive return on investment in MOST scenarios. But alas, we've become distracted
I'm glad that you're doing your part. But this sight is more than just a classifieds section. This site is for discussing the political climate regarding firearms as well a asking meaningful questions regarding the guns and fishing that we all enjoy.

The point is, this rant was started, when the easy solution is to move on. For example, driving in Portland and someone cuts you off, which they will, is it better to flip the bird and get upset? Or is it better to move along?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top