JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't disagree with your first post Re all the little cool accessories that THE SELLER WANTED, but buyer doesn't. But ruin The Community? Nah. Look at it like this. Your walking down the street, on the sidewalk. Look there! Right in front of you, right in the middle, is a big ol' terd. What do you do? You step over, or around it. Right? Do the same with those kinds of ads. It'd be dumb to step in it once you saw it, and then complain about it.
^^^This 100%. And do agree with the accessory thing, I just roll my eyes and as you say make a point not to step in it.

Ahh umm!!!

In my best announcer voice.

"Today on New Member Complains About Classifieds…."

Ahh umm!!!

In my best announcer voice.

"Today on New Member Complains About Classifieds…."
Soooo I would like to point out that I am not nearly as tenured as many here, but I wouldn't exactly say I'm new. It's been going on awhile and I wanted to get it off my chest. Prefaced it with just my opinion and not expecting all to agree. Just shocked that some people here are so passive. Perhaps that's why the PNW has largely been taken over by.... awww f it, nobody is listening anymore anyway....

Soooo I would like to point out that I am not nearly as tenured as many here, but I wouldn't exactly say I'm new. It's been going on awhile and I wanted to get it off my chest. Prefaced it with just my opinion and not expecting all to agree. Just shocked that some people here are so passive. Perhaps that's why the PNW has largely been taken over by.... awww f it, nobody is listening anymore anyway....
I'd hardly call allowing someone to post their add however they wish passive.

PNW has been taken over by ZOMBIES? Awesome! Honestly, it's really a great place to live and I'm kind of shocked that it's always talked about differently. Grass is always greener I guess.

Not entirely sure what you want dude.

Many things are sold everyday everywhere, many of them described well beyond what's needed. Did you know sirloin is Gluten free? Yep, totally on the label.

Keep fighting the good fight, or bad fight, or whatever. Just wash your hands when your done.

I literally just listed a gun for sale and itemized it like OP said 😬

Oh well
Make sure you include the taxes you paid on each item, itemized and amortize the cost over the length of time you've had it, divide it by the square root of the temperature of the moon during the Waning Gibbus from last quarter, plus the amount you paid for a membership.

If your post isn't at least 165 lines long, it will get rejected.

Hey man, don't take this stuff seriously. Every body's pretty much just funin' here. Wait 'till you need some info or help with something gun related. there will be just as many of us crawling all over each other to help. Maybe more. Even @Stomper will come out of the attic to lend a hand if he can.

Hey man, don't take this stuff seriously. Every body's pretty much just funin' here. Wait 'till you need some info or help with something gun related. there will be just as many of us crawling all over each other to help. Maybe more. Even @Stomper will come out of the attic to lend a hand if he can.
@Stomper came out of the dungeon earlier with a false claim! You've really got to watch out with that one.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top