JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably going to snow this weekend, so chances for a white XMas are good.

I tried to buy some studded snow tires from a guy on FB Marketplace for my pickup, but he would not answer the door after setting a time/place for me to buy them. In short - a flake. :mad:

Oh well, I do ok without them.

I tried to buy some studded snow tires from a guy on FB Marketplace for my pickup, but he would not answer the door after setting a time/place for me to buy them. In short - a flake. :mad:

Since you were buying snow tires and he was a flake, does that make him a . . . snowflake? ❄️ :D

There's a guy here on NWFA that's been tryna sell his snowtires for at least three years now...lol

My "mud tires" did just fine in the snow. Was in 2nd all over the mtn. Didn't have to get in 4LO until almost the top of the mountain.

B5DCF650-8619-4CDC-9BE2-284EE15E387E.jpeg

Wow going to be cold where I live. Forecast for Monday ,December 27, is 21 degrees high and a low of 7 degrees. Reminds me of winter when I lived into Chicago.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top