JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's see. They had three guitars to Rush's one. Rush's bassist sings while he plays. And the drummer, well, fortunately but sadly, Neil could not hear that. The video cements Foo Fighters as marginal (IMHO as a Rush fan, lol). But huge kudos to dude coming on stage cold to sing that song!
I'll give you that....

snowman.jpg

given the near hysteria of the national eastern weather people
I can't believe anybody IN THE DEAD OF WINTER in those places would
so willingly go out jamming down the freeway; certainly I used to willingly cruise from Boise to PDX thru such snow as seen above; Minam area was always touchy. Got delayed enough times at the Baker end of the hill section to get the idea it wasn't all that smart to hazard out in such conditions even being younger & much much dumber.

Stuck for a while outside The Dalles on roadway so slick you literally could not stand up on it.

I'm retired. I don't go out in such conditions anymore.
Problem Is that so many people who have no clue how to drive in such conditions, do not recognize that their vehicle is incapable and their skills sorely lacking.
Those who don't receive their Darwin award make it harder for the skilled drivers, and ultimately keep tow drivers busy.

Country runs now with fear mongers calling the shots. 70 winters I have been through and we have always had cold weather, freezing weather but now it's dangerous. :s0033:good grief

Don't stick your tongue to the lamp post.:s0140:

Last Edited:
ABC local news playing everything up to distract from the covid oppression and overall abysmal failures of the Bidoon presidency, typical tactic played by the left (ignore it all, stay focused and reject their bs)

Russian invasion (don't pay attention to the covid lockdowns)
Killer storm coming (don't pay attention the crime wave/riots)
Gun violence and murder on the rise (don't pay attention to the massive inflation and lack of food; Oh yeah I forgot to say "take all their guns!") :rolleyes:

18308_914450531962955_847936068702015884_n.jpg

Welp, looks like some of my city camper friends didn't make it through the night, the city coroner's trucks are visiting the camp here collecting the frozen bodies! You would think the local church group would have done something, it's their property and their congregation who allow and enable this here, but I guess the lord's work ends at camp fires instead of a heated building!

Just an opinion but the cold may be the cause of death but the killers are the ones who created homelessness. They died last summer in the "dangerous" heat wave and now hypothermia gets rid of the evidence of bad politics.

Edited to add, 30 trillion dollars in debt yet we have hundreds of thousands homeless Americans and millions of illegals . The danger isn't the cold, it's greedy politicians.

Last Edited:
24 degrees right now. Glad I covered my vents in the foundation of my house as it keeps it so much warmer. Nice pot of coffee and a pop tart for breakfast and all good to go out into the dangerous cold.;)

Might snow late tonight into tomorrow early morning.

Got just a trace of snow Sunday/Monday, still some on the ground where the sun has not hit. Once I get below 5-600' then no trace of snow.

Be careful out there tomorrow in the morning commute - it may be icy, especially anywhere in the shade.

Might snow late tonight into tomorrow early morning.

Got just a trace of snow Sunday/Monday, still some on the ground where the sun has not hit. Once I get below 5-600' then no trace of snow.

Be careful out there tomorrow in the morning commute - it may be icy, especially anywhere in the shade.
Might get so warm that weather won't matter...:D

Might get so warm that weather won't matter...:D

Given their space agency launch failures - meh.

If they launch against the USA or NATO, they are toast - and they know it. Empty threat.

That said, it is more likely that Russia would use a cyber attack against the USA, and he mentions such in the vid.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads