JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2021-12-09_10-18-41.png

edit: update Link to models

Last Edited:
There's a chill here in the foothills... and my knee barometer is making its displeasure crystal clear.
Went for weather augmentation, huh? Got mine done in the mid back...kinda rethinkin' that one these days ;)

There's a chill here in Beaverton...doubt we'll see snow though.

I didn't choose... it's really bad when knees, right hip and lower back ALL act up at once. Getting old sucks... :(
Was just jokin' with you. I didn't choose injury (long story short, was dropped while climbing) - but framing it as a dark joke just suits my sense of humor. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And yea, getting old sucks. And I ain't even old.

Was just jokin' with you. I didn't choose injury (long story short, was dropped while climbing) - but framing it as a dark joke just suits my sense of humor. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And yea, getting old sucks. And I ain't even old.
Gotcha, amigo--no major injuries here, but when you burn the candle at both ends in your 20s the bill comes due at 40, with major interest.

I got fresh tires on the truck. Open range A/Ts from Schwab. Been awesome in the rain so far. Let's see how they do in a little snow (which usually means slush on my drive).
I picked up some alloy wheels this summer for the Toyota pickup, with ATs that have a little better tread than the skinny street tires it had on it prior. We'll see if they do any better or not - if we get any snow. I want to get some aggressive mud tires for the steel wheels I bought for that M&S.

The Hanook tires I have on my SUV seem ok, but they have not really been tested in snow more than an inch or two deep.

Skies are clear right now, so it will cool down some

Gotcha, amigo--no major injuries here, but when you burn the candle at both ends in your 20s the bill comes due at 40, with major interest.
LOL, just wait for when you are in your 60's. When I stand up and stretch everything from my knees to my neck sounds like a bowl of industrial rice crispies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top