JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The video I posted has Putin speaking and English translations under him as he speaks. Just wondering if he is really saying what they translate it to.
I find that most translations are pretty accurate, outside some dialect issues, you sort of learn to tune them out and get the bigger meaning of what he said!
The real problem is getting a translator who can make the "Conversion" on the fly in real time, not so easy to do! Russian tends to be more direct, and words get swapped like what I posted above, so knowing the context is going to be important to getting a proper translation!

The video I posted has Putin speaking and English translations under him as he speaks. Just wondering if he is really saying what they translate it to.
My bet is Putin's translator has an easier time than Brandon's translator.

Here is Pedo Joe's guy...

1645648495402.jpeg

I find that most translations are pretty accurate, outside some dialect issues, you sort of learn to tune them out and get the bigger meaning of what he said!
The real problem is getting a translator who can make the "Conversion" on the fly in real time, not so easy to do! Russian tends to be more direct, and words get swapped like what I posted above, so knowing the context is going to be important to getting a proper translation!
Я понимаю

Was -13 yesterday morning at my house with a -23 wind chill. Light dusting of snow today and a balmy 3 degrees, but I still have snow from mid December in my yard.

Was -13 yesterday morning at my house with a -23 wind chill. Light dusting of snow today and a balmy 3 degrees, but I still have snow from mid December in my yard.
What's your area/altitude? Growing up in Utah our playgrounds for fishing and camping trips was western Mt, Id, Wy. "Big Sky Country" indeed! I would love to get back up there just to experience it again.

About 3000', west unincorporated Missoula county.
Love it. I get on google and do a satellite view of the area. Somehow I thought that would be above 3000'. Most of our travels were further South. I still have the views and memories some fine fishing. I keep telling myself, one day I'll say "WTH, I'm goin' EAST and see the old stomping grounds!" Before I get too old to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top